Thailand Honeymoon Package
INR12000 / per person
Upon arrival at Bangkok Airport, meet our local tour coordinator who will meet and greet you and transfer you to your hotel at Pattaya . Check in to your hotel (Standard Check in time: 1400 – 1500 hours) and relax. Rest of the day is free at your own leisure.
Full day Coral Island Tour with Lunch
After delicious breakfast, proceed for full day coral island tour. The beautiful beaches of Koh Larn-an idyllic island located just west of Pattaya make a perfect day trip to visit Coral Island by speed boat – Coral formations and the beautiful underwater life, Take this opportunity to enjoy the various water Sports activities like Parachute, Water Scooter, Banana boat, Undersea walk.
Pattaya – Bangkok
After Breakfast you will check out From Pattya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel Check in to your hotel (Standard Check in time: 1400 – 1500 hours) and relax. Rest of the day is free at your own leisure.
Bangkok – City Tour
After delicious breakfast, proceed for Bangkok city temple tour. A tour of historic and modern Krung Thep, or ‘City of Angels’ as Bangkok is known to the Thai people. The programme includes a visit to Wat Jetuphon (better known as Wat Pho), the oldest of the city temples situated opposite the Grand Palace. The temple is renowned as Thailand‘s oldest university and there are instructive murals illustrating the finer points of Thai massage which is still taught and practised here. Overnight at hotel.
Bangkok – Phuket
After good breakfast , you will proceed for airport to catch flight for phuket . Upon arrival at Phuket Airport, meet our local tour coordinator who will meet and greet you, get transferred to hotel Check in to your hotel (Standard Check in time: 1400 – 1500 hours) and relax. Rest of the day is free at your own leisure.
Half day Phuket city tour
Ater breakfast A must see in Phuket! Sightseeing the place of interest on Phuket, ” Pearl of Andaman ” regarded as one of the best Beach Destinations in the world. After hotel pick up, enjoy breathtaking panoramic scenery at Karon Viewpoint, visit Wat Chalong, the oldest and most famous temple in Phuket with its distinctive fine art, architecture and impressive history, visit and learn work shop of cashew nut and the world famous Phuket Pearl factor. Last stop at a souvenir shop offering widest variety of Thailand’s products range from a amall pencil up to the large Buddha statue, enjoy shopping for a peace of mind before return.
Phuket – Home
After a hearty breakfast, you have the rest of the day at leisure. Depending on your flight timing, you will be picked up from your hotel (a private transfer will be arranged) and taken to the airport where you will board your flight back to India.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Pattaya
- 2 Nights accommodation in Bangkok
- 2 Nights accommodation in Phuket
- Daily Breakfast
- Coral Island Tour with Lunch
- Phuket local City tour
- Bangkok City Tour on SIC basis
- All transfers and sightseeing on a SIC basis
- Items of personal nature viz, drinks, laundry, call etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- GST 5%
- VISA on arrival for Indian Passport Holders.
- Proof of adequate funds for expenses during the stay (minimum of USD 100 per day)
- Confirmed Booking for Return Flight & Accommodation
- Visiting Purpose (social/tourism or work etc.)
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Visa Disclaimer: Please note that the final decision regarding a visa application rests solely with the respective Embassy/Consulate.
- To travel to any international destination, your passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months from your planned date of return.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- While entering passenger names during the booking process, do ensure that they exactly match the names on the travel documents (e.g. passport) that you will be carrying for the trip.
- Fantabulous Holidays officials or representatives will NEVER ask you for your personal information i.e. your credit/debit card details, passwords, PIN, CVV, OTP, etc. Please do not share these details with anyone over the phone, SMS, Whatsapp, email or any other source
Terms and Conditions
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions, etc. Fantabulous Holidays shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Fantabulous Holidays reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Fantabulous Holidays will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low-cost carrier (VietJet, Malindo, Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways, etc.) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Please note that ‘Day at Leisure’ essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule.