SPLENDID HIMACHAL TOUR PACKAGE
Are you keen to visit two jewels of Himachal that is Shimla and Manali then you have to check the details of Himachal Tour Package which covers both these beautiful locations? We have different types of packages like Himachal 4Nights-5Days Family Tour etc.
This tour package to shimala and Manali will begin with Shimla. Here you get to explore the beautiful Kufri which is known for its Himalayan Panorama and the Himalayan National Park. This Himachal Tour and Travel package cover all the important locations of Shimla that every tourist must visit.
The next place in the Himachal 4Nights-5Days Family Tour is the splendid Manali. On the way, you get a chance to see the amazing Kullu valley, Beas River, Dashehra maiden, etc. The Himachal Tour and Travel package cover all the important locations of Manali like the Hidimba Devi temple, Sulphur springs of Vasisth village etc.
This Manali Himachal Tour Package takes you to the snow-capped peaks and glaciers of Rohtang Pass. This view is something that you will never forget in your life. Here you can indulge in fun activities like skiing in the snowfields. This will be one of your most amazing Himachal 4Nights-5Days Family Tour.
The final destination of this Himachal Tour Package is Chandigarh which is famous for its Rock garden, Rose garden and Sukhna lake. Want to book the best shimla tour packages? Then there is only one thing that you have to do.
For the best Himachal Tour and Travel, packages get in touch with us at Fantabulous Holidays. The best shimla tourism, shimla tour operator – Fantabolous Holidays will always make sure that you have one of the best vacations of your life.
All that you have to do is tell us the locations that you would like to explore and leave the rest of the arrangements to us.
Shimla to Manali
Manali (Up to Snow line )
Manali – Chandigarh
Chandigarh – Delhi
The package price includes
- 3 Night accommodation in Manali
- 2 Night accommodation in Shimla
- 1 Night accommodation in Chandigarh
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Pick Up and Drop to Delhi
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary on private A/C vehicle
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary is booked its fixed and cannot be modified.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
Dress CodeCasual and comfortable