Splendid Andaman Travel Package
Want a short trip option to Andaman? Then our Andaman 3night and 4 day package is the best package for you. Our Andaman and Havelock special packages cover all the important locations of Andaman.
Our Andaman travel package will begin with visiting the calm sea of Corbyn’s Cove Beach and in the night you can enjoy the sound and light show at the cellular jail. The next place that you get to visit in this Andaman 3night and 4 day package is visiting the Havelock Island where you get the opportunity to spend time on the famous Radhanagar beach.
One of the major attractions of our Andaman and Havelock special packages is a visit to the North Bay Coral Island. Here you will be amazed to see the coral reefs, exotic marine life and many other amazing things. In this Tour package to Andaman, you get a chance for a nature walk and catch glimpses of peacocks, deer and exotic birds.
In the Andaman travel package, you can give the option to engage in fun activities like scuba diving, snorkelling etc. Of course, this optional. Overall, you will find that the Andaman 3night and 4 day package will cover most of the important tourist attractions of Andaman.
Can’t wait to fly from Chennai to Port Blair and enjoying your stay in Andaman? Then for this, you have to book the Andaman travel package. How to book the same? That is very easy!
All that you have to do is connect with Fantabulous Holidays and book the Andaman and Havelock special packages. Keep in mind that the Fantabulous Andaman tour package is considered one of the best. You can be sure that the best travel and stay arrangements will be made by Fantabulous.
So what are you waiting for? Come and tell us which Andaman package you want to book.
Arrival – Andaman
Port Blair – Radhanagar Beach, Havelock – Port Blair
Port Blair – Ross Island – North Bay (Coral Island) – Port Blair
The package price includes
- 3 Night accommodation in Port Blair
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Return Airport Transfer
- Daily Breakfast
- Ferry Tickets Economy Class
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, you must intimate us the cancellation in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person, prices quoted on a twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, you will get an alternate arrangement for accomodation in a hotel of a similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies and generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we will not held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card).At many places they do not accept PAN CARD as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary booked its fixed the you cannot modify.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- The cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticketnot included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may amend. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- During Snowfall – It is possible that the road to Gulmarg may be blocked due to snowfall and in such cases, the car will only be able to travel till Tangmarg. The customer will have to avail transport services from Tangmarg-Gulmarg-Tangmarg on a direct payment basis
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.