South Goa Tour
Pickup at 09.30 am from Baga,Calangute, Candolim & Sinquerim only
CALANGUTE TO MIRAMAR BEACH (includes Dolphin trip)
- A Short but sweet beach. Here lies the Samadhi of Goa’s first Chief minister Late Dayananda Bandodkar.It is on the way to Dona Paula and just 3 km Away from Panjim – Capital city of Goa.This Goa beach is popularly known as “Gasper Dias”.You can also opt for a Dolphin Trip at Miramar to make the experience even more memorable.
- From its high point can been seen River Zuari meeting to Arabian Sea. A secluded bay situated on the Arabian Sea, the Dona Paula Beach is one of the most sought after beaches in Goa.Water sport facilities are the key attraction of this place. once a silent village today is one of the most commercialized areas of Goa. Named after the daughter of one of the viceroy’s of India Dona Paula de Menzes, who jumped off the cliff because she was not permitted to marry a local fisherman, this beach is haunted by mysticism and divine beauty
BOM JESUS OF BASILICA (Old Goa Churches)
- Where lies the remains of St. Francis Xaviers body. The Basilica of Bom Jesus is a World Heritage Monument as well as one of the finest baroque churches of Goa. The name of Jesus is symbolically represented by the letters ‘IHS’ and is found embellished throughout the Basilica
- One of the most ancient and celebrated religious buildings of Goa, this magnificent 16th century monument to the Roman Catholic rule in Goa under the Portuguese is the largest church in Asia. The largest of its kind in the East.
- The main temple is dedicated to Bhagavan Manguesh, an incarnation of Shiva. Bhagavan Mangesh is worshipped here as Shiva linga. According to the legend, Shiva had manifested into a tiger to scare his wife Parvati. Paravati, who was frightened at the sight of the tiger, went in search of Shiva and cried out, “Trahi Mam girisha!” (Oh Lord of Mountains, save me!). Upon hearing the words, Shiva turned himself back to his normal form. The words “mam girisha” became associated with Shiva and over time the words got abbreviated to Manguirisha or Manguesh
Every Goan revers this most famous temple of Goa. It is a must-visit for every Hindu in Goa and is venerated and worshipped by the Goans as a whole. The beautiful deity of Shantadurga fills one with awe and respect and has an imposing presence.
RIVER CRUISE (BOAT CRUISE- Extra 500/-)
- One of the main attractions in Goa are the evening cruises. Enjoy an evening sail along the Mandovi river, packed with entertainment, folk song and dance performances; giving one the real feel of Goa’s traditional culture. Also bask in the panoramic view of Panjim from the top-most deck of the cruise as the ship passes by busy markets and beautiful old buildings, making it an unforgettable experience for all.
Coach reaches back the meeting point after visiting the South Goa attractions 7:30 pm.
Pick up and Drop from Hotel Lobby from below mentioned areas.
Panjim City, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Senquerim, Anjuna, Saligao, Porvorim only
- Meeramar Beach
- Dona Paula Beach
- Old Goa Churches
- Sé Catedral Church
- Mangeshi Temple
- Shantadurga Temple / Tirupati Balaji Temple
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras etc.
- Soft drinks, beverages etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Water bottles
Round the year
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Infants must sit on laps most travellers can participate.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
DeparturePick & Drop From Hotel Lobby
Return Time03:00 PM