South Goa Sightseeing (Sharing Tour by Bus)
Pickup at 09.30 am from Baga,Calangute, Candolim & Sinquerim only
CALANGUTE TO MIRAMAR BEACH (includes Dolphin trip)
- A Short but sweet beach. Here lies the Samadhi of Goa’s first Chief minister Late Dayananda Bandodkar.It is on the way to Dona Paula and just 3 km Away from Panjim – Capital city of Goa.This Goa beach is popularly known as “Gasper Dias”.You can also opt for a Dolphin Trip at Miramar to make the experience even more memorable.
- From its high point can been seen River Zuari meeting to Arabian Sea. A secluded bay situated on the Arabian Sea, the Dona Paula Beach is one of the most sought after beaches in Goa.Water sport facilities are the key attraction of this place. once a silent village today is one of the most commercialized areas of Goa. Named after the daughter of one of the viceroy’s of India Dona Paula de Menzes, who jumped off the cliff because she was not permitted to marry a local fisherman, this beach is haunted by mysticism and divine beauty
BOM JESUS OF BASILICA (Old Goa Churches)
- Where lies the remains of St. Francis Xaviers body. The Basilica of Bom Jesus is a World Heritage Monument as well as one of the finest baroque churches of Goa. The name of Jesus is symbolically represented by the letters ‘IHS’ and is found embellished throughout the Basilica
- One of the most ancient and celebrated religious buildings of Goa, this magnificent 16th century monument to the Roman Catholic rule in Goa under the Portuguese is the largest church in Asia. The largest of its kind in the East.
- The main temple is dedicated to Bhagavan Manguesh, an incarnation of Shiva. Bhagavan Mangesh is worshipped here as Shiva linga. According to the legend, Shiva had manifested into a tiger to scare his wife Parvati. Paravati, who was frightened at the sight of the tiger, went in search of Shiva and cried out, “Trahi Mam girisha!” (Oh Lord of Mountains, save me!). Upon hearing the words, Shiva turned himself back to his normal form. The words “mam girisha” became associated with Shiva and over time the words got abbreviated to Manguirisha or Manguesh
Every Goan revers this most famous temple of Goa. It is a must-visit for every Hindu in Goa and is venerated and worshipped by the Goans as a whole. The beautiful deity of Shantadurga fills one with awe and respect and has an imposing presence.
Coach reaches back the meeting point after visiting the South Goa attractions 7:30 pm
Love watching cute dolphins? Then why not choose our south goa sightseeing tour that includes the dolphin with river cruise spotting goa trip. The right time to spot the dolphins in the open sea is in the morning hours when the sun is just kissing the sea.
In our dolphin sightseeing family tour package, we will take you in a special boat that is equipped with safety gear and one that has trained instructors. In this dolphin with river cruise spotting goa trip, you get one hour to spot these intelligent and wonderful mammals.
Spotting these cute dolphins is not the end of your dolphin with river cruise spotting goa trip. After this, we will take you south goa tour. In this south goa sightseeing tour, we will take you to some of the most scenic and popular tourist locations of South Goa.
Our south goa tour along with the package for dolphin watching in goa covers some of the most important tourist locations of South Goa like Goa’s very old jail, Fort Agauda, lighthouse and famous millionaire palace.
For the combined dolphin group tour package and south goa tour come and connect with us at Fantabulous Holidays. We are known for our exclusive day tour packages of Goa like the south goa sightseeing tour along with dolphin spotting.
Get in touch with our travel experts to get all the details about our dolphin spotting tours. If you are interested in any other Goa tours then that too you can check with our experts.
If you leave Goa without experiencing the joy of spotting dolphins in the open sea then you will miss out on something really special. So, contact us and book your dolphin spotting package in Goa with us and have a wonderful time playing with the cute mammals in the open sea.
- Pick and Drop
- Sightseeing by AC Coach
- English & Hindi Speaking guide
- Food & Monument Entries
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
- Personal Expense
- Boat Cruise – Rs.500 directly payable
Pick up and Drop from Hotel Lobby from below mentioned areas.
Panjim City, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Senquerim, Anjuna, Saligao, Porvorim only
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Infants must sit on laps Most travelers can participate.
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.