South Goa Dolphin Watching tour
Bringing you the best of the packages to spot dolphins in the open sea, this package for a dolphin cruise allows you to take a tour and celebrate the calm waters with these cute marine animals. Keeping in mind the safety and entertainment of the guests, the boat is equipped with all the required safety measures and comes with a team trained for safety.
The best time to see the dolphin is in the morning where the sun rays are not so high. The one hour of cruising in Arabian sea spotting dolphin is very pleasing trip. They are extremely intelligent and playful mammals will delight every visitor with their antics as they play and feed in the wild. Apart from dolphin the trips also covers the places such as Goa’s very old jail, Fort Agauda, light house and famous millionaire palace.
Pick up and Drop from Hotel Lobby from below mentioned areas.
Panjim City, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Senquerim, Anjuna, Saligao, Porvorim only
- Meeramar Beach
- Dona Paula Beach
- Old Goa Churches
- Sé Catedral Church
- Mangeshi Temple
- Shantadurga Temple / Tirupati Balaji Temple
- Dolphin Trip
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Wear Swimming Clothes, T-shirts, polo shirts, blouses, and dress shirts.
- Wear anti-skid sports- and boat shoes on board
- Reach on time
October to May
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Infants must sit on laps Most travelers can participate.
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.