CHARISMATIC MALAYSIA BALI TOUR FOR 6 NIGHT 7 DAYS
A vacation in two of the most amazing countries is possible if you avail for our Malaysia and Bali Tour Packages which covers most of the incredible locations of Malaysia and Bali. Your Malaysia Bali Family Tour Package will start from Kuala Lumpur.
In Kuala Lumpur, the Malaysia and Bali Tour will begin from Batu Caves which is the shrine of the Hindu God Lord Murugan. The Awana Skyway cable car ride is another attraction of this place where the glimpses of the tropical rainforest below and the open sky above are absolutely magical. The Genting Highlands is another important highlight of this Malaysia and Bali Tour Packages.
You cannot leave Kuala Lumpur without visiting the Petronas Twin Towers. In this Malaysia and Bali Family Tour Package, you will also get to visit the Cocoa Centre, King’s palace, National Monument and National Mosque.
Next stop in this Malaysia and Bali Tour is the exotic locations of Bali. The tour of Bali begins with Tanjung Beano where you can enjoy some of the best water sports activities. The incredible view of the Mount Batur volcano and the lakes in the Kintamani Tour is something that will always remain in your memories. This is the Best Place To Visit Bali. This Bali Tour will also include Celuk Village visit.
Can’t wait to visit these amazing places? Then you need to get the details about the different Malaysia and Bali Tour Packages of Fantabulous Holidays. We can offer the best and Cheap Bali Vacation Package. For more information about our, Bali Family Tour Package connect with us now.
Just tell your expectations and your budget and our representative will give you all the details about our Fantabulous Bali Family Holidays Package. So connect with us right away.
Genting Full Day Tour Enroute Batu Caves + One Way Cable Car
Half day city tour including KL Tower
water Sports Activity single Parasaling banan/Fly Fish boat ride Jet ski.
Kintamani Tour with Ubud village, Celuk Village, View of Active Volcano Mount Batur with Mount lake view
- 3 nights accommodation in Kuala Lumur.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Bali
- Daily Breakfast
- Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Full Day Genting Highland Tour with Batu caves
- Half Day Water sports Tour
- Kintaman with Mokey forest Tour
- Kuala Lumpur all tours and return airport transfers on SIC basis
- Bali all tours and return airport transfers Private basis
- Items of personal nature viz, drinks,laundry,call etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Meals other than specified in the itienrary
- GST 5%
Bali Visa Requirement
- VISA on arrival for Indian Passport Holders.
- Proof of adequate funds for expenses during the stay (minimum of USD 100 per day)
- Confirmed Booking for Return Flight & Accommodation
- Visiting Purpose (social/tourism or work etc.)
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date
Malaysia Visa Requirement
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any.
- Visa Application form.
- 2 recent colour photographs (Photo Specification).
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead).
- Original updated Bank Statement (last 6 months).
- Confirmed return flight tickets.
- Hotel reservation.
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, you must intimate us the cancellation in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Visa Disclaimer: Please note that the final decision regarding a visa application rests solely with the respective Embassy/Consulate.
- To travel to any international destination, your passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months from your planned date of return.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- While entering passenger names during the booking process, do ensure that they exactly match the names on the travel documents (e.g. passport) that you will be carrying for the trip.
- Fantabulous Holidays officials or representatives will NEVER ask you for your personal information i.e. your credit/debit card details, passwords, PIN, CVV, OTP, etc. Please do not share these details with anyone over the phone, SMS, Whatsapp, email or any other source
Terms and Conditions
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions, etc. Fantabulous Holidays shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Fantabulous Holidays reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Fantabulous Holidays will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low-cost carrier (VietJet, Malindo, Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways, etc.) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that our Travel Expert will manage baggage requirements latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, the customer will get an alternate arrangementf in another hotel of a similar category
Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Please note that ‘Day at Leisure’ essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule.
Dress CodeCasual, Comfortable and light