There are some really amazing places that you can visit in Himachal and for this, you have to choose one of our best Himachal Tour and Travel packages. This splendid package covers locations like Manali, Dharamshala, Dalhousie etc. The Group Himachal tour package covers some of the most fascinating destinations of Himachal.
The Himachal Tour Package kickstarts with sightseeing at Manali which includes a visit to the Hidimba Devi temple, sulphur hot springs at the Vasisth village and many other such wonderful locations. This Himachal Tour Package gives you the wonderful opportunity to take a look at the snow-capped mountains at the Rohtang Pass. This is surely one of the most amazing manali couple tour Packages
The Group Himachal tour package takes you to Dharamshala where you must visit the tea gardens, cricket stadium and Shiva temple. Your next stop in this Himachal Tour and Travel will be Mcleodganj which is known for the Dalai Lama Temple, Bhgshunag Temple, Dal Lake, Naddi, WaterFall, Kangra art museum, War Memorial, Sun Set Point, Church, Swimming Pool.
Next, it is time to visit Dalhousie in this Group Himachal tour package which is known for Sathdhara, Martyr’s Memorial at Panchpula and Subhash Baoli. The final part of this Himachal Tour Package is the Khajjiar excursion. There is only one place where you can get all the Himachal Tour and Travel information and that is Fantabulous Holidays.
We make the best travel arrangements and we shall make sure that your accommodation is in the best Himachal tourism hotels. Need the best arrangements? Then it has to be the vacation of h.p ,Himachal fantabulous tour operator.
Plan your Himachal vacation with us and you can be sure of having one of the most joyous vacations of your life. For more information get in touch with us right away.
Manali -Solang Valley
Manali – Dharmshala
Dharamshala – Dalhousie (145 KMS. / 5 HRS.)
Dalhousie – Khajjiar
Dalhousie – Chandigarh
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Swift Dzire for 2-3 pax, AC Tavera/Innova/Xylo/Ertiga or similar for 4-6 pax and Tempo Traveller for 8-10 pax. The vehicle will be strictly as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
The package price excludes
- Any Train / Bus / Air Fare from/to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals/en-route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterages, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls, pony/horse rides, rafting, cable car/ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours/excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc., the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Cost of Vehicle for Rohtang pass.
- RT-PCR /Antigen Test
- Any items/services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
Online Advance as per Website
|Within 45 to 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||75% of total tour cost or Non Refundable component whichever is higher|
|Within 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||100% of total tour cost|
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
|Days before departure:||Cancellation Charge:|
|7 to 15 days||75% + Non Refundable Component|
|15 to 30 days||30% + Non Refundable Component|
|Hotel / Air||100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room|
- The hotel will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The food service at respective hotels depends on hotel occupancy. In case of low occupancy, a Set Menu for a fixed price will be provided by the hotel as per your chosen food plan.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised at the time of Final Confirmation.
- Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination
- Rohtang pass additional charges to be paid directly to the transporter as the driver will drop at one point according to Manali taxi union rule.
- Rooms offered will have one King or two Queen or Twin Beds and are strictly subject to availability at the time of check-in
- Standard Check-in time 12:00 HRS – 14:00 HRS and Check-out time 10:00hrs – 12:00 HRS (Noon) as per the hotel policy.
- Supplementary charges are applicable for travel during these periods.
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- Request you to follow Covid-19 rules and regulations properly.
- Any RT-PCR Test required to travel. The same shall be borne by the guests.
It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card)