RANG RANGILO Rajasthan Tour Package
INR14800 / per person
FALNA ARRIVAL – KUMBHALGARH (70 KM / 2 HRS)
Pick up from Falna Railway Station and drive to Kumbhalgarh. On arrival check-in to your hotel and proceed to visit Kumbhalgarh Fort is a Mewar fortress and birthplace of Maharana Pratap- one of the great warriors and king of Mewar. This fort has the second largest wall in the world after Great wall of China and the second-largest fort in Rajasthan after Chittorgarh Fort. This fort is now open for public and is spectacularly lit in the evenings. The Fort is now a Unesco World Heritage Site. After visiting the fort, back to your hotel for overnight stay. Overnight stay at Kumbhalgarh.
KUMBHALGARH – CHITTORGARH(160 KMS/4 HRS)
After breakfast transfer to Chittorgarh. Arrive and check-in hotel, Later on, visit the fort of Chittorgarh The fort of Chittoor is regarded as one of the most outstanding forts of the country and is indeed the “Pride of Rajasthan State”. The formidable fort is perched atop a 180-meter high hillock covering a massive area of 700 acres and is a standing sentinel to the courage and valor of Chittorgarh. It is believed that the fort was built by the Mauryans in the 7th century and further structures were added to it by the successive Mewar rulers. Gaumukh Reservoir A deep tank filled by a spring coming from a ‘cow mouth’, situated at the edge of the cliff. It is considered to be sacred where you can feed the fishes. Rana Kumbha Palace The ruined edifice of great historical and architectural interest, being the most massive monument in the fort of Chittoor. Overnight at the hotel.
CHITTORGARH –JAIPUR VIA AJMER(340 KMS/7 HOURS)
After breakfast proceeds to Jaipur via Ajmer. In Ajmer visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, also visit Pushkar which has only Temple of God Brahma. Overnight stay at Ajmer.
EXCURSION TO ABHANERI AND BHANGARH
Post breakfast full day excursion to Abhaneri and Bhangarh. Evening return to Jaipur The major attraction of Abhaneri is the Chand Baori. The massive stepwell built to conserve rainwater is 20 m deep with 13 levels, is considered deepest and largest stepwell in India. Another interesting site to visit is Harshat Mata Temple dedicated to Goddess Harshat Mata, the Goddess of Joy. The temple built in the 10th century and is situated near the Chand Baori reflects an incredible architectural aspect of ancient India. Abhaneri also is known for its local dances like Ghoomer and Kalbelia is a remarkable site worth visiting at least once.
After breakfast proceeds to Jaipur Airport for onward journey.
The package price includes
- 1 Nights accommodation in Kumbhalgarh
- 2 Night accommodation in Chittorgarh
- 1 Night accommodation in Ajmer
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Pick Up and Drop to Railway Station or Airport
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary on private A/C vehicle
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary is booked its fixed and cannot be modified.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
4 Night 5 Days