Marvellous Andaman Package
Want to unwind and have a grand vacation? Then it is time to go on a holiday by choosing the best Port Blair holiday package. This Andaman and Nicobar tour package gives you the opportunity to sun bask on some of the best beaches like Corbyn’s Cove Beach, Radhanagar beach.
This short trip to Andaman also lets you explore the cellular jail and you can also witness the light show at the jail in the night. Remember that this cellular jail has lots of significance in the Indian independence struggle and you are getting a chance to see this prison. So this Andaman travel package is covering all the important aspects of Andaman in a brief time.
In this Tour package to Andaman, you get an entire day to explore Port Blair. Now this will be exciting as you will have time to check the different aspects of this beautiful place and also have time to buy mementoes which you can take back home for your family and friends. This Port Blair holiday package is a fun-filled package that gives you the chance to spend quality time with your near and dear ones and to explore this lovely place called Andaman.
Can’t wait to book your Andaman and Nicobar tour package? Now that is very easy. All that you have to do is choose the Fantabulous Andaman tour package. That’s it! Once you choose the Andaman travel package then leave the rest of the things to us. We at Fantabulous Holidays are known to organise the best Holiday package to Andaman and Nicobar.
The Andaman travel package is just the right thing for all those people who like to visit serene and beautiful places. So hurry and book the Port Blair holiday package.
For more information about the Andaman and Nicobar tour package get in touch with us now.
Arrival – Andaman
Port Blair – Radhanagar Beach, Havelock – Havelock
The package price includes
- 2 Nights accommodation in Port Blair
- 1 Night accommodation in Havelock
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Return Airport Transfer
- Daily Breakfast
- Ferry Tickets Economy Class
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, you must intimate us the cancellation in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person, prices quoted on a twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, you will get an alternate arrangement for accomodation in a hotel of a similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies and generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we will not held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card).At many places they do not accept PAN CARD as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary booked its fixed the you cannot modify.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- The cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticketnot included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may amend. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- During Snowfall – It is possible that the road to Gulmarg may be blocked due to snowfall and in such cases, the car will only be able to travel till Tangmarg. The customer will have to avail transport services from Tangmarg-Gulmarg-Tangmarg on a direct payment basis
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.