North Goa Tour By Coach
Morning Pickup at 8:30 am from the fixed pickup point from Panjim, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Senquerim
CALANGUTE TO FORT AGUADA :
- A Tour start off with a visit to Fort Aguada Candolim. A Famous 17th Century fort now made even famous by the 5 star Taj hotel complex.Fort Aguada in Goa is one of the most importanat Fort in Goa and most cruicial of all forts in Goa. Today its being used as a Goa jail.It was built by the Portuguese government in 1612 in order to protect Old Goa from enemy attacks. A spring within the aguada fort supplied water to all the ships that called there.
SALIGAO CHURCH :
- Unique in its architectural design and is being illuminated throughout the tourist season.
One of the most beautiful churches in Goa. It is the Parish Church for the Saligao village only 4 kms from World famous beach Calangute. The Goa Tourism Department has made arrangements to illuminate the church at night. It looks like a shimmering jewel in the fields as you drive by on the Chogum road from Panjim to Calangute.
VISIT TO SNOW PARK
- Snow Park has created a design for a unique snow play centre to entertain the whole family 365 days a year. The aim is to introduce unlimited snow fun to whole family, especially in places where snow is an exotic experience. One can enjoy slides on ice and also a sledging car. There are snow play areas for kids and adults where they can build a snow man, igloos or snow balling areas where they can start a snow ball fight with friends. Snow caves and igloos can be created for snow edutainment. Bored with the same old recreation concepts? Want something new and active to challenge you physically and mentally, leaving you invigorated and excited by different fun filled experiences? If so, Snow Park is for you. We offer a mixture of real snow in -5′ C Temperature. Come, experience snow falling just like in Switzerland, Snow Play areas, Snow Balling, Igloos, Snow Men, Snow Cave, Slide on Ice, Sledging Car, Snow Dancing with DJ and Laser lighting and thunder effects.
ANJUNA BEACH (View point) :
- Very popular among the foreigners and is a beautiful picnic spot also known for Trance parties and Hippies in 60’s and 70’s. Very famous for Night life and always crowded with Foreign tourist. Today main attraction of Anjuna Beach is Wednesdays market popularly know as “Flea Market”.
VAGATOR BEACH :
- A beach famous for its seclusion with the Chapora Fort, as its imposing back drop. Vagator beach is undeniably one of the best beaches in the world. Vagator Beach is split into two main beaches by a seaside headland which holds the car park and lots of stalls selling trinkets, clothes, soft drinks and snacks. As you face the sea, on your right is North Vagator Beach (Big Vagator) and on your left Ozram Beach, more commonly known as Little Vagator Beach
- This not yet discovered beach offers an absolutely striking scenery for the sea lovers keen on swimming and sunbathing. One of the pristine North Goa beaches, walk along the soft and fine sand for a mile (1.5 kilometres) with the rippling waves and the palm leaves offer a gorgeous experience. The body encounters relaxation with the Arabian Sea’s warm waters with wave play.
- Also called as “Little Russia” the beach environs offer a home to several Russian immigrants. In the interest of wildlife preservation, the Goa government has established a Turtle Conservation Interpretation Centre for turtle conservation efforts headquartered at the Forest Office in Pernem but also covers a restricted Morjim Beach portion in Goa. Correspondingly, under Indian law, it is a punishable offence to disturb the turtles in their natural habitat.
Coach reaches back and drops you at respective hotels in North Goa by 04:30
Our north goa city tour will begin with 17th century Fort Aguada Candolim. The next stop will be the beautiful Parish Church in the Saligao village which is just a few km away from the famous beach Calangute which is illuminated at night by the Government of Goa.
Our north goa sightseeing bus will next take you to the play center Snow Park which will give you a feel of being in Switzerland. The fun and excitement that you have here are just like the party adventure cruise.
Next, in the north goa sightseeing tour, we will cover many other popular beaches of Goa like the Anjuna beach, Vagator beach, ashwem beach and morjim beach. Morjim beach is a major attraction of north Goa sightseeing tour. This beach is also known as little Russia and it is here that you will get to see turtles in their natural habitat.
Whether you want to book south goa tour or you want to go on a roller coaster ride by choosing the party adventure cruise or are keen to opt for this north goa trip there is only one thing that you have to do. Just connect with us at Fantabulous Holidays.
We organize the best North and south goa tour. All that you have to do is tell us about the type of day tour that you are looking for and our travel experts will provide the best packages to you. So come and meet us and have a gala time in Goa.
- Fort Agauda
- Saligao Church
- Chaurangi Nath Temple
- Vagator Beach
- Anjuna Beach
- Arpora Saturday Night Market bypass
- Baga Beach
- Morjim Beach
- Snow Park in Baga
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras etc.
- Soft drinks, beverages etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Snow Park Ticket
Pick up and Drop from Hotel Lobby from below mentioned areas.
Panjim City, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Senquerim, Anjuna, Saligao, Porvorim only
- At the time of booking you will get confirmation.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Infants must sit on laps most travelers can participate.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
DeparturePick & Drop From Hotel Lobby
Departure Time09:00 AM
Return Time04:30 PM