MAGNIFICENT SINGAPORE TOUR PACKAGE
Do you want to visit all the wonderful locations of this classy country called Singapore? Then you must choose the Singapore Family Tour Package which ensures that you get to visit most of the cool and exciting locations of Singapore. So, let us check all the details of this Singapore Group Tour Package.
Your Singapore Family Tour Package starts with exploring the important locations of Singapore that is Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, Orchard Road, Merlion photo stop, Little India, China town and Singapore Flyer photo stop. Next destination of the Singapore Tour is the Singapore Sentosa Island Tour. This is filled with lots of excitement and you will surely have a great time with your family.
Next, in the Singapore Itinerary is a landmark location of Singapore and that is Universal Studios which has themed zones as well as several attractions. You will get to spend the entire day over here and still, you will not feel like leaving this place. The Singapore Universal Studio is one of the major attractions of Singapore Group Tour Package.
If you want to make most out of your Singapore Tour then the first list down your budget and also make a list of the places that you think you would like to visit. If you are not very sure then our travel experts are always there to help you. They will help you plan your Singapore Family Tour Package in the best possible way.
All that you have to do is connect with us about the Cheap Singapore Flight Package. Our experts will give you all the details about our Singapore Sightseeing Tour Package. You have to just select the best Singapore Group Tour Package that suits your budget.
As for the arrangements of the Singapore Tour, Fantabulous Holidays is there to provide all the assistance that you need.
SINGAPORE CITY TOUR
SINGAPORE SENTOSA ISLAND TOUR
SINGAPORE UNIVERSAL STUDIOS TOUR
SINGAPORE – HOME
- 4 Nights Accommodation in 3*
- Daily Breakfast
- Round trip Airport transfers
- Singapore City Tour
- Sentosa Island Tour
- Full day Universal Studio
- Items of personal nature viz , drinks, laundry, calls, etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions Meals
- other than specified in the itinerary
- GST 5%
Singapore Visa Requirement
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any.
- Visa Application form.
- 2 recent colour photographs (Photo Specification).
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead).
- Original updated Bank Statement (last 6 months).
- Confirmed return flight tickets.
- Hotel reservation.
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Visa Disclaimer: Please note that the final decision regarding a visa application rests solely with the respective Embassy/Consulate.
- To travel to any international destination, your passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months from your planned date of return.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- While entering passenger names during the booking process, do ensure that they exactly match the names on the travel documents (e.g. passport) that you will be carrying for the trip.
- Fantabulous Holidays officials or representatives will NEVER ask you for your personal information i.e. your credit/debit card details, passwords, PIN, CVV, OTP, etc. Please do not share these details with anyone over the phone, SMS, Whatsapp, email or any other source
Terms and Conditions
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions, etc. Fantabulous Holidays shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Fantabulous Holidays reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Fantabulous Holidays will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low-cost carrier (VietJet, Malindo, Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways, etc.) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Please note that ‘Day at Leisure’ essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule.