MAGICAL BALI INDONESIA TOUR PACKAGE
Visiting Bali and Indonesia on your mind? Then this Bali Indonesia Tour Package is one of the best options. This Vacation Tour To Bali Indonesia will kickstart from Bali and will end after you have explored beautiful Indonesia.
The Indonesia and Bali Tour Packages will start from Bali. Here you will get to check out Tanjung Benoa which is known for its water sports activities. Next destination in this Bali Family Tour Package is Semeniyak – Kintamani Tour. Visit the Tohpati Village to see the famous Batik Wand Weaving Center is something that you will really enjoy.
In the Bali Indonesia Tour Package, you will surely love the Celuk Village which is known for its gold and silver handicrafts. The Tegenungan Waterfall with the jungle setting is also one very important highlight of this Bali Family Tour Package.
At the Kintamani Village, you will get to see the active Mt Batur volcano. This is one of the main attractions of the Bali Indonesia Tour Package. All our Bali Tour Packages cover all such amazing locations of Bali.
We have many different Bali Tour Packages like the honeymoon package, Bali Family Tour Package etc. If you are keen to opt for Bali Indonesia Family Trip then get in touch with our experts at Fantabulous Holidays.
Our Fantabulous Bali Indonesia Family Holidays Package is one of the best vacation packages. If you are interested in getting all the details then all that you need to do is connect with our travel experts and discuss your requirements.
We have arranged many such wonderful Bali vacations for many families and will be more than happy to organise one of the best vacations for your family. So come and meet us now and we will work out the best package for you.
- 4 Nights Accommodation in 3*
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers
- Full-Day Kintamani and Uluwatu Temple
- Half-day water Sport tour
- All transfers on a private basis
- Items of personal nature viz , drinks, laundry, calls, etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- GST 5%
Arrival – Bali
Kuta – Water Spot
Kuta – Semeniyak
Semeniyak – Kintamani Tour
Semeniyak – Home
- Visa Disclaimer: Please note that the final decision regarding a visa application rests solely with the respective Embassy/Consulate.
- To travel to any international destination, your passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months from your planned date of return.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- While entering passenger names during the booking process, do ensure that they exactly match the names on the travel documents (e.g. passport) that you will be carrying for the trip.
- Fantabulous Holidays officials or representatives will NEVER ask you for your personal information i.e. your credit/debit card details, passwords, PIN, CVV, OTP, etc. Please do not share these details with anyone over the phone, SMS, Whatsapp, email or any other source
Terms and Conditions
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions, etc. Fantabulous Holidays shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Fantabulous Holidays reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Fantabulous Holidays will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low-cost carrier (VietJet, Malindo, Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways, etc.) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Please note that ‘Day at Leisure’ essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule.
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- VISA on arrival for Indian Passport Holders.
- Proof of adequate funds for expenses during the stay (minimum of USD 100 per day)
- Confirmed Booking for Return Flight & Accommodation
- Visiting Purpose (social/tourism or work etc.)
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date
Question in Mind?