If you want to seek the blessings of Mata Vaishno Devi and also want to visit some beautiful places in Himachal then you have to choose our Katra, Patnitop tour with Himachal. In this Jammu patnitop, Katra tour we will pick you up from Jammu Station. From here begins your amazing Group Himachal tour package.
In this Himachal Tour Package, you will first visit Ma Vaishnodevi’s temple. Next in this Katra, Patnitop tour with Himachal, it is time to explore the natural beauty of Patni top where you will also get to visit the Nag temple and the apple garden. We would like to point out here that we also organise vaishnodevi shivkhori patnitop tour packages.
After this, the Group Himachal tour package will take you to some of the most exotic locations of Himachal. This includes Dalhousie where you get a chance to see anjipula, Subhash Baoli and excursion to Khajjiar 24 Kms. from Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. This Himachal Tour Package also includes Dharamshala which is known for its tea gardens and cricket stadium.
One of the highlights of this Group Himachal tour package is that it also allows you to visit the wonderful city of Amritsar. Three of the most important locations that are the Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh and the Wagha Border are covered in this Katra, Patnitop tour with Himachal.
For complete information about the tour package for Katra, Patnitop with Himachal get in touch with our travel experts at Fantabulous Holidays. For the best Himachal Tour Package tell us which places you would like to visit so that we can recommend the packages accordingly.
We have been organising the best Himachal packages and we would like to make your holidays memorable. So get in touch with us now for all the details.
Delhi – Shimla
Shimla Local – Kufri
Shimla – Manali
Manali – Dharamshala
Dharamshala ( Local Mcleodganj )
Dharamshala – Dalhousie
Dalhousie – Delhi
The package price includes
- 2 Night accommodation in Shimla
- 3 Night accommodation in Manali
- 2 Night accommodation in Dharamshala
- 2 Night accommodation in Dalhousie
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Swift Dzire for 2-3 pax, AC Tavera/Innova/Xylo/Ertiga or similar for 4-6 pax and Tempo Traveller for 8-10 pax. The vehicle will be strictly as per the itinerary and not at disposal
Hotel Category Dharamshala Dalhousie Amritsar Chandigarh Standard Deluxe Premium
The package price excludes
- Any Train / Bus / Air Fare from/to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals/en-route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterages, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls, pony/horse rides, rafting, cable car/ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours/excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc., the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Cost of Vehicle for Rohtang pass.
- RT-PCR /Antigen Test
- Any items/services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
Online Advance as per Website
|Within 45 to 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||75% of total tour cost or Non Refundable component whichever is higher|
|Within 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||100% of total tour cost|
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
|Days before departure:||Cancellation Charge:|
|7 to 15 days||75% + Non Refundable Component|
|15 to 30 days||30% + Non Refundable Component|
|Hotel / Air||100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room|
- Per person prices quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, you will get an alternate arrangement for accomodation a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies and generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we will not held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). At many places they do not accept PAN CARD as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary booked its fixed then you cannot be modify.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket not included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may amend. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.