KASHMIR PREMIUM TOUR PACKAGE
INR14100 / per person
Upon arrival at the Srinagar Airport, transfer to your hotel and check-in. Enjoy a 1-hour shikara ride in the evening. Dinner and overnight at the houseboat.
Srinagar – Pahalgam | Sightseeing at Pahalgam
After breakfast, check out of the hotel at Srinagar and proceed to Pahalgam. Pahalgam is in Anantnag District. It is a popular tourist destination, and every year, many tourists visit it. Pahalgam has an average elevation of 8989 feet. The town of Pahalgam (Village of Shepherds) offers breathtaking views. One can just relax in the hotels or enjoy water rafting etc. Pahalgam is also the entry point for the famous Amarnath Cave, a holy site for Hindus. On the way visit the Avantipur Ruins – the 1100-year-old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Avantipur was founded by king Avantivarman. The site has two temples. The larger one, Shiva-Avantishvara, is marked by massive walls some half a mile beneath the town on the outskirts of village Jaubror. The subsidiary shrines are to the rear corner of the courtyard. But the complex has, over the years, lost its grandeur and has been reduced to ruins, though it is still visited by the devout. Check-in at the hotel. In the evening get a transfer to the main market at 4.30 PM and drop to the hotel at 6.30 PM from the market. Spend the rest of the evening at leisure. Enjoy dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Pahalgam | Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, embark on an excursion to Chandanwadi (3288 meters), Betaab Valley and Aru Valley. Surrounded by snow-covered mountain peaks and dense pine and deodar forests, this valley is the mouth of River Sheshnag. After your tour enjoys the evening at leisure. Have dinner and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at your hotel.
Pahalgam – Gulmarg (52 kms | 2-3 hours)
After breakfast, check out of the hotel at Pahalgam and proceed to Gulmarg. Gulmarg is located at an average elevation of 2,690 m (8,825 ft). Spend the day witnessing the picturesque locales like the Golf Course (Golf kit and caddy charges optional & extra). Also, take the exhilarating cable car ride to Khilanmarg Snow Point (Gondola ride up to Khilanmarg is not included in the package and Gondola ride strongly depends on weather conditions). Enjoy dinner and have a comfortable overnight stay.
Gulmarg – Srinagar (96 kms | 3 hours)
After breakfast, check out of the hotel in Gulmarg and proceed to Srinagar. On arrival, begin your excursion to Shankaracharya Hill Temple and Grand Mughal Gardens (Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh & Shalimar Bagh). transfer to your hotel and check-in. overnight stay at your hotel
Srinagar | Excursion to Sonmarg
After breakfast, embark on an excursion to Sonmarg, which is situated at a height of 2740 meters (82 km | 3 hours one way). One can enjoy sightseeing to Thajiwas Glacier or other sightseeing points (On direct payment). Return to Srinagar after your excursion. In the evening, enjoy dinner and a comfortable overnight night stay at your hotel.
Departure from Srinagar (By Flight)
After buffet breakfast, you will be transferred to Srinagar airport to board your flight for respective hub.
The package price includes
- 1 Night accommodation in House Boat
- 1 Night accommodation in Gulmarg
- 2 Nights accommodation in Pahalgam
- 2 Nights accommodation in Srinagar
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Pick Up and Drop to Railway Station or Airport
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary on private A/C vehicle
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary is booked its fixed and cannot be modified.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- During Snow fall – It is possible that the road to Gulmarg may be blocked due to snowfall and in such cases the car will only be able to travel till Tangmarg. The customer will have to avail transport services from Tangmarg-Gulmarg-Tangmarg on direct payment basis
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.