INCREDIBLE RAJASTHAN PACKAGE
INR22700 / per person
ARRIVE IN JAIPUR
On Arrival In Jaipur, Meet Our Representative Who Will Assist You While Taking A Transfer To The Hotel. Check-In To The Hotel And Freshen Up. Later, Leave For Sightseeing Around The City. You Can Begin With A Visit To The City Palace Which Is Known To Be The Formal Residence Of A Royal Family. After Sightseeing Around The Palace, You Can Visit Attractions Like Chandra Mahal And Shri Govind Deo Temple. Don’t Miss To Visit The City Palace Museum Which Houses The Private Collection Of Jaipur Maharajas. You Can Also Visit Jantar Mantar Which Is A Stone Observatory And The Largest Observatory Built By Maharaja Jai Singh. Overnight At Hotel.
After Breakfast Leave For A Sightseeing Tour Around Jaipur. The First Attraction Which You Visit Today Is The Amber Fort Which Is Located 11 Kilometers Away From Jaipur. On Your Way, You Visit The Hawa Mahal. Explore The Glorious Past Of Rajasthan With A Visit To These Historic Attractions. Later, You Can Go For Shopping In The Colorful Bazaars Of Jaipur. In The Evening, You Can Go For A Drive Through The City And Also Visit The Famous Laxmi Narayan Mandir. Overnight At Hotel.
JAIPUR – BIKANER (360 KMS)
After Breakfast Drive To Bikaner. Arrive And Check In At Hotel Later Visit Junagarh Fort (Built On Plains Unlike All Major Forts Of Rajasthan), Camel Breeding Farm And The Famous Rat Temple At Deshnok. Overnight At Hotel.
BIKANER – JAISALMER (330 KMS)
After Breakfast Drive To Jaisalmer (333kms). See The Man-Made Gadisar Lake (Jaisalmer’s Only Source Of Water For A Long Period) And The Royal Cenotaphs at Bada Bagh. Overnight At Hotel.
JAISALMER(OVERNIGHT AT DESERT CAMP)
After Breakfast Visit Jaisalmer Fort One Of The Largest Fortifications In The World, Surya Gate The 12th Century Gate, The Surya Gate Is Found At The Famous Jaisalmer Fort Popularly Known As ‘Golden Fort’., Khaba Fort Yet Another Fascinating And Slightly Spooky Fort In Jaisalmer. Khaba Fort Was Once Inhabited By The Paliwal Brahmins. Also, Visit The Famous Havelis. Evening Enjoy The Camel Ride At Sand Dunes. Overnight At desert camp.
JAISALMER – JODHPUR (300 KMS)
After Breakfast Drive To Jodhpur. Arrive And Check In At Hotel. Later Afternoon Visit The Best Preserved Fort Of Rajasthan -The Mehrangarh Fort. Later See The Marble Cenotaph At Jaswant Thada, Known As The The Taj Mahal Of Rajasthan. Overnight At Hotel.
JODHPUR – MOUNT ABU (270 KMS)
After Breakfast Transfer To Your Next Destination, Mount Abu Which Is Located At A Distance Of 270km From Jodhpur. After Having Your Breakfast, Check-Out From The Hotel And Drive To Mount Abu. The Only Hill Station In Rajasthan, Mount Abu Is A Famous Tourist Destination. It Is Also An Important Jain Pilgrim Site. On reaching Mount Abu, Check-In To The Hotel. Later You Can Visit Sunset Point Or Nakki Lake And Enjoy The Breathtaking Views Of The Surroundings. Overnight At Hotel.
MOUNT ABU – UDAIPUR (170 KM 3HRS)
After breakfast drive towards Udaipur on arrival at Udaipur after check-in enjoys a sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the romantic city of Rajasthan. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at the hotel.
UDAIPUR – EKLINGJI AND NAGDA TEMPLES
After breakfast, excursion to Eklingji its neighboring cities also have some very beautiful temples. And the Eklingji and Nagda temples are a must-visit. We begin our tour with Eklingji. The town has in all about 70 temples including the famous Eklingji Shiva temple. The original structure of the temple was built in 734 A.D. The temple has a beautiful rustic architecture with a distinctly carved tower. The temple also has beautiful and heavy silver doors. On entering the main hall, A mesmerizing fragrance and a silver image of ‘Nandi’ will greet you. There are two more Nandi’s in the temple; one made of black stone and the other of brass. Shiva is worshipped here in the form of a four-faced black marble image. Evening visits the local market and rests day at leisure. Overnights stay at Hotel.
UDAIPUR – DEPARTURE
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Udaipur Airport for onward journey.
The package price includes
- 3 Nights accommodation in Jaipur
- 1 Night accommodation in Agra
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Pick Up and Drop to Railway Station or Airport
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary on private A/C vehicle
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, you must intimate us the cancellation in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person prices quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, you will get an alternate arrangement for accomodation a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies and generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we will not held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). At many places they do not accept PAN CARD as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary booked its fixed then you cannot be modify.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket not included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may amend. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
9 Night 10 Days