HISTORICAL CAMBODIA TOUR
If you are one who likes to explore unique places across the world then Cambodia Tour should be part of your wishlist. You can opt for the Fantabulous Cambodia 3-Days Tour Package in which all the important tourist locations which are the main identity of Cambodia are covered.
Begin your historical Small Group Cambodia Tour from Phnom Penh. On the first day of the Cambodia Tour Package exploreToul Sleng (S-21), Independent Monument: the Naga, bronze statue of Late king father Norodom Sihanouk.
Next in the Cambodia Tour, it is time to visit some of the famous historic temples of Cambodia. In this Cambodia 3-Days Tour Package, we will cover Mini Taphrom Temple, Ta Prohm and Prasat Neang Khmao, the temple of the Black Virgin.
The Small Group Cambodia Tour also includes Choeung Ek – Killing Field and a visit to the Silk Weaving Village. In the Cambodia 3-Days Tour Package, you get to spend the entire day exploring some of the best places of Phnom Penh. In this Small Group Cambodia Tour, you get to visit the incredible Royal Palace, Raung Damrei Museum and Khmer Bazaar.
Do you want to know all the details about the history of Cambodia? Then choose this historical Cambodia Tour. For complete details about the Best Cambodia Tour packages, you need to get in touch with our travel executives and they will furnish all the details to you.
All that we expect from your part is to tell us your expectations from the best Cambodia Holiday Package All Inclusive. Give us the details about your budget and then we shall give you the details of the best Cambodia package accordingly.
We have some of the best international packages and all the travel arrangements are the best. So, we are just a phone call away. Call us and tell us your holiday requirements and leave the rest to us.
Arrival – Phnompenh
Mini Taphrom Temple & Killing Field
Fullday Sightseeing in Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh – Home
- 4 Nights Accommodation in Handpicked Hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers
- Full Day Tour at Phnom Penh
- Visit at Mini Taphrom Temple with Kiilng field
- All tranfers on private basis
- Items of personal nature viz , drinks, laundry, calls, etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- GST 5%
- VISA on arrival for Indian Passport Holders.
- Proof of adequate funds for expenses during the stay (minimum of USD 100 per day)
- Confirmed Booking for Return Flight & Accommodation
- Visiting Purpose (social/tourism or work etc.)
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, You must intimate the cancellation in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Visa Disclaimer: Please note that the final decision regarding a visa application rests solely with the respective Embassy/Consulate.
- To travel to any international destination, your passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months from your planned date of return.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- While entering passenger names during the booking process, do ensure that they exactly match the names on the travel documents (e.g. passport) that you will be carrying for the trip.
- Fantabulous Holidays officials or representatives will NEVER ask you for your personal information i.e. your credit/debit card details, passwords, PIN, CVV, OTP, etc. Please do not share these details with anyone over the phone, SMS, Whatsapp, email or any other source
Terms and Conditions
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., not included
- In case you need to cancel the package due to any natural calamity, weather conditions, etc. Fantabulous Holidays shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Fantabulous Holidays reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Fantabulous Holidays will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low-cost carrier (VietJet, Malindo, Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways, etc.) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that our Travel Expert will manage baggage requirements latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Please note that ‘Day at Leisure’ essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule.