Gems of Himachal
If you want to explore Himachal in the true sense then this Gems of Himachal is one of the best Himachal Tour and Travel package. It will take you to some of the most mesmerising locations of Himachal Pradesh. This is also an ideal couple Himachal package where the two of you will have a gala time.
This wonderful Himachal Tour Package starts with the beautiful Shimla. You get to see the sensationally beautiful snow-capped Shivalik mountain in this Hidden gem of Himachal tour. Your next destination is Kufri which is at an elevation of 2,622 meters and is absolute paradise.
Next is time to see the amazing Manali. This vacation tour to Manali includes visiting places like Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple. Explore the beauty of Solang valley and also visit other amazing places in this holiday packages to Manali.
Your next stop in this Himachal Tour and Travel package is the place where Dalai Lama resides and that is Dharamshala. The couple Himachal package then takes you to Dalhousie where you just cannot miss out the snow-covered Dhauladhar range.
The final destination of this Himachal Tour Package is Kalatop – Khajjiar sanctuary which is located in Khajjiar. This is surely one of the best couple Himachal package or you may also opt to visit these places with the entire family.
As for making the arrangements of the Himachal Tour Package, there is only one name that you can trust and that is Fantabulous Holidays. We organise the best Himachal Tour and Travel packages.
So what are you waiting for? Come and check with us all the details. Tell us what you expect from your Himachal vacation. We will not disappoint you. Come and meet us now so that we can work out the best vacation package for you.
Delhi – Shimla
Shimla Local – Kufri
Shimla – Manali
Manali – Dharamshala
Dharamshala – Dalhousie
Dalhousie – Delhi
The package price includes
- 2 Night accommodation in Shimla
- 3 Night accommodation in Manali
- 2 Night accommodation in Dalhousie
- 1 Night accommodation in Dharamshala
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Pick Up and Drop to Delhi
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary on private A/C vehicle
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary is booked its fixed and cannot be modified.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.