Majestic Himachal with Amritsar
/ per person
On arrival at Railway Station/ Airport and you will be met, assisted and drive to Shimla. Shimla was the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow-capped Shivalik Mountains. This offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Arrival at Shimla checks in at the hotel.
Shimla Local – Kufri
This day after breakfasts proceed for in and around sightseeing of SHIMLA, visit KUFRI, India’s one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked at an altitude of 2,622 meters. And also visit the New Kufri Fun Campus. After Completing Kufri Sightseeing Proceed to Shimla Local Sightseeing. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Shimla – Dharmashala
After Breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to the next destination Dharamshala. upon arrival at Dharamshala, Check-in at the hotel today rest ad the hotel or explore your surroundings in your own way, Over Night at the hotel.
Dharamshala ( Local Mcleodganj )
After breakfast proceeds to full day sightseeing of Mcleodganj like Dalai Lama Temple, Bhgshunag Temple, Dal Lake, Naddi, WaterFall, Kangra art museum, War Memorial, Sun Set Point, Church, Swiming Pool, etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Dharamshala – Dalhousie
After breakfast check out of the hotel later drive to Dalhousie by road. Upon arrival at Dalhousie, check-in at the hotel and relax visit Satdhara or seven springs, Martyr’s Memorial at Panchpula and Subhash Baoli. Later head back to the hotel and in the evening enjoy the bustling Mall Road. Overnight stay will be arranged at the hotel
Dalhousie – Khajjiar
Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor-General of the l9th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation – pines, dodders, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes a visit to Panjipula, Subhash Baoli, and an excursion to Khajjiar 24 Kms. from Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is awesome.
Dalhousie – Amritsar
Today post breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for Amritsar. Arrive Amritsar & get transferred to Hotel. Afternoon proceed to Wagha Border (Try to be there by 1500Hrs). Wagha is always been in the news headlines of both countries. The pageantry and pomp, and the change of guard within a short expanse make an appealing spectacle, which grabs large gathering. The most important segment of the ceremonial parade is the bringing down of the respective flags of both countries, the entire ceremony nearly takes thirty minutes. Overnight at Hotel.
Amritsar – Home
After breakfast check out at the hotel and drive back home. Our driver drops you at Airport/Railway station to catch onwards flights or Train.
The package price includes
- 2 Night accommodation in Shimla
- 2 Night accommodation in Dharamshala
- 3 Night accommodation in Dalhousie
- 3 Night accommodation in Amaritsar
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Swift Dzire for 2-3 pax, AC Tavera/Innova/Xylo/Ertiga or similar for 4-6 pax and Tempo Traveller for 8-10 pax. The vehicle will be strictly as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
The package price excludes
- Any Train / Bus / Air Fare from/to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals/en-route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterages, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls, pony/horse rides, rafting, cable car/ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours/excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc., the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Cost of Vehicle for Rohtang pass.
- RT-PCR /Antigen Test
- Any items/services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
Online Advance as per Website
|Within 45 to 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||75% of total tour cost or Non Refundable component whichever is higher|
|Within 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||100% of total tour cost|
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
|Days before departure:||Cancellation Charge:|
|7 to 15 days||75% + Non Refundable Component|
|15 to 30 days||30% + Non Refundable Component|
|Hotel / Air||100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room|
- The hotel will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The food service at respective hotels depends on hotel occupancy. In case of low occupancy, a Set Menu for a fixed price will be provided by the hotel as per your chosen food plan.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised at the time of Final Confirmation.
- Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination
- Rohtang pass additional charges to be paid directly to the transporter as the driver will drop at one point according to Manali taxi union rule.
- Rooms offered will have one King or two Queen or Twin Beds and are strictly subject to availability at the time of check-in
- Standard Check-in time 12:00 HRS – 14:00 HRS and Check-out time 10:00hrs – 12:00 HRS (Noon) as per the hotel policy.
- Supplementary charges are applicable for travel during these periods.
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- Request you to follow Covid-19 rules and regulations properly.
- Any RT-PCR Test required to travel. The same shall be borne by the guests.
It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card)