MAGNIFICENT HIMACHAL TOUR
Our Himachal Tour and Travel package is one of the perfect packages for all those fun-loving people who love exploring beautiful and serene places. This amazing Group Himachal tour package begins from Amritsar where you get to experience patriotism during the Retreat Ceremony at the Wagha Border.
Next day the Himachal Tour Package takes you directly to beautiful Dalhousie which is known for its natural beauty, amazing pines and oaks. This trip takes you to some of the most amazing spots in Dalhousie as well as Khajjar. The next destination of this Himachal Tour and Travel is Dharamshala which is known for its tea garden and cricket stadium.
Many people choose our Shimla Kullu Manali Dharamshala tour packages as it takes them to some of the most famous and beautiful locations of Himachal Pradesh. In this Group Himachal tour package, you finally proceed to the Mcleodganj where you will visit places like Dalai Lama Temple, Bhgshunag Temple, Dal Lake, Naddi WaterFall, Kangra art museum, War Memorial, Sun Set Point etc.
Overall the Himachal Tour Package is a well-planned package and this will be one of your best vacations. For more information about the Group Himachal tour package, you can speak to the travel experts of Fantabulous Holidays. We have proven expertise in Himachal Tour and Travel packages.
We have different options in the Himachal Tour Package. For example, we have options like Shimla Dharamshala tour and the Shimla Manali Kullu Dharamshala Dalhousie tour packages.
Besides this, we have many other options for Himachal Pradesh. If you are interested in planning a vacation with your loved ones to Himachal then the first thing that you must do is connect with us. Tell us your requirement and we will give options that are economical and best. For further details connect with us at the earliest.
Amritsar – Dalhousie(200 Kms. / 6 Hrs.)
Dalhousie – Khajjiar
Dalhousie – Dharamshala(150 Kms. / 4 Hrs.)
Dharamshala ( Local Mcleodganj )
Dharamshala – Amritsar ( 200 Kms. / 6 Hrs.).
The package price includes
- 1 Night accommodation in Amritsar
- 2 Night accommodation in Dharmshala
- 2 Night accommodation in Dalhousie
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Swift Dzire for 2-3 pax, AC Tavera/Innova/Xylo/Ertiga or similar for 4-6 pax and Tempo Traveller for 8-10 pax. The vehicle will be strictly as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
The package price excludes
- Any Train / Bus / Air Fare from/to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals/en-route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterages, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls, pony/horse rides, rafting, cable car/ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours/excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc., it will affect tour price in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Cost of Vehicle for Rohtang pass.
- RT-PCR /Antigen Test
- Any items/services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, you must intimate us the cancellation in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- The hotel will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The food service at respective hotels depends on hotel occupancy. In case of low occupancy, a Set Menu for a fixed price will be provided by the hotel as per your chosen food plan.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised at the time of Final Confirmation.
- Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination
- you have to pay rohtang pass additional charges directly to the transporter as the driver will drop at one point according to Manali taxi union rule.
- Rooms offered will have one King or two Queen or Twin Beds and are strictly subject to availability at the time of check-in
- Standard Check-in time 12:00 HRS – 14:00 HRS and Check-out time 10:00hrs – 12:00 HRS (Noon) as per the hotel policy.
- Supplementary charges are applicable for travel during these periods.
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- Request you to follow Covid-19 rules and regulations properly.
- Any RT-PCR Test required to travel. The same shall be borne by the guests.
It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card)