MAGNIFICENT HIMACHAL TOUR
Our Himachal Tour and Travel package is one of the perfect packages for all those fun-loving people who love exploring beautiful and serene places. This amazing Group Himachal tour package begins from Amritsar where you get to experience patriotism during the Retreat Ceremony at the Wagha Border.
Next day the Himachal Tour Package takes you directly to beautiful Dalhousie which is known for its natural beauty, amazing pines and oaks. This trip takes you to some of the most amazing spots in Dalhousie as well as Khajjar. The next destination of this Himachal Tour and Travel is Dharamshala which is known for its tea garden and cricket stadium.
Many people choose our Shimla Kullu Manali Dharamshala tour packages as it takes them to some of the most famous and beautiful locations of Himachal Pradesh. In this Group Himachal tour package, you finally proceed to the Mcleodganj where you will visit places like Dalai Lama Temple, Bhgshunag Temple, Dal Lake, Naddi WaterFall, Kangra art museum, War Memorial, Sun Set Point etc.
Overall the Himachal Tour Package is a well-planned package and this will be one of your best vacations. For more information about the Group Himachal tour package, you can speak to the travel experts of Fantabulous Holidays. We have proven expertise in Himachal Tour and Travel packages.
We have different options in the Himachal Tour Package. For example, we have options like Shimla Dharamshala tour and the Shimla Manali Kullu Dharamshala Dalhousie tour packages.
Besides this, we have many other options for Himachal Pradesh. If you are interested in planning a vacation with your loved ones to Himachal then the first thing that you must do is connect with us. Tell us your requirement and we will give options that are economical and best. For further details connect with us at the earliest.
Amritsar – Dalhousie(200 Kms. / 6 Hrs.)
Dalhousie – Khajjiar
Dalhousie – Dharamshala(150 Kms. / 4 Hrs.)
Dharamshala ( Local Mcleodganj )
Dharamshala – Amritsar ( 200 Kms. / 6 Hrs.).
The package price includes
- 1 Night accommodation in Amritsar
- 2 Night accommodation in Dalhousie
- 2 Night accommodation in Dharamshala
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Pick Up and Drop to Delhi
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary on private A/C vehicle
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary is booked its fixed and cannot be modified.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.