Heavenly Manali and Kasol
/ per person
Chandigarh – Kasol
Pick up Chandigarh airport/station and proceed to Kasol, on arrival check inn at hotel, later proceed for Local Sightseeing and visit to Manikaran temple, overnight at Hotel.overnight at Hotel.
Kullu – Manali
After Breakfast proceeds to Manali later Visit the 450 years old Hidimba Devi Temple built in the tranquil and serene woods, the oldest temple in Manali, Tibetan center & monastery, Vasisth village, known for its hot Sulpher springs Roerich art Gallery. Later visit Naggar Castle and local Bazar. Overnight stay in Manali.
Manali (Up to Snow line )
After Breakfast at hotel proceed for full day excursion visiting, Morning proceed to visit the Solang Valley, which offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks, Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snowfall and govt rules regulation ) enjoy Skiing full day around Rohtang in the mountainside snowfields. Dinner & Overnight at hotel. (Note: Rohtang Pass pay at directly payable )
Manali – Local Sightseeing
After Breakfast proceeds to Visit the 450 years old Hidimba Devi Temple built in the tranquil and serene woods, the oldest temple in Manali, Tibetan center & monastery, Vasisth village, known for its hot Sulpher springs Roerich art Gallery local Bazar. Overnight stay in Manali.
Manali – Home
Today will be the last day of this amazing tour! After breakfast is served, you will be drop at the Chandigarh Airport/Railway Station,this heart-warming tour will come an end.
The package price includes
- 1 Night accommodation in Kasol
- 3 Night accommodation in Manali
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Swift Dzire for 2-3 pax, AC Tavera/Innova/Xylo/Ertiga or similar for 4-6 pax and Tempo Traveller for 8-10 pax. The vehicle will be strictly as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
The package price excludes
- Any Train / Bus / Air Fare from/to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals/en-route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterages, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls, pony/horse rides, rafting, cable car/ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours/excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc., the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Cost of Vehicle for Rohtang pass.
- RT-PCR /Antigen Test
- Any items/services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
Online Advance as per Website
|Within 45 to 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||75% of total tour cost or Non Refundable component whichever is higher|
|Within 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||100% of total tour cost|
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
|Days before departure:||Cancellation Charge:|
|7 to 15 days||75% + Non Refundable Component|
|15 to 30 days||30% + Non Refundable Component|
|Hotel / Air||100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room|
- The hotel will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The food service at respective hotels depends on hotel occupancy. In case of low occupancy, a Set Menu for a fixed price will be provided by the hotel as per your chosen food plan.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised at the time of Final Confirmation.
- Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination
- Rohtang pass additional charges to be paid directly to the transporter as the driver will drop at one point according to Manali taxi union rule.
- Rooms offered will have one King or two Queen or Twin Beds and are strictly subject to availability at the time of check-in
- Standard Check-in time 12:00 HRS – 14:00 HRS and Check-out time 10:00hrs – 12:00 HRS (Noon) as per the hotel policy.
- Supplementary charges are applicable for travel during these periods.
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- Request you to follow Covid-19 rules and regulations properly.
- Any RT-PCR Test required to travel. The same shall be borne by the guests.
It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card)