Heaven Of The Earth-Kashmir Tour package
Katra Vaishno Devi Darshan
Katra – Pahalgam
Pahalgam Sightseeing & Transfer to Srinaga
Srinagar Local Sightseeing.
Srinagar To Gulmarg Day Trip
Srinagar to Sonmarg (Day Trip)
Srinagar – Home
The package price includes
- 2 Night accommodation in Katra
- 1 Night accommodation in Pehalgam
- 4 Nights accommodation in Srinagar
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Pick Up and Drop to Railway Station or Airport
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary on private A/C vehicle
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, you must intimate us the cancellation in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person prices quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, you will get an alternate arrangement in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies and generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we will not held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). At some places they do not accept pan card as a valid photo ID
- Once the itinerary booked its fixed and you cannot modification.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket not included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may amend. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- During Snow fall – It is possible that the road to Gulmarg may be blocked due to snowfall and in such cases the car will only be able to travel till Tangmarg. The customer will have to avail transport services from Tangmarg-Gulmarg-Tangmarg on direct payment basis
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.