Heaven Of The Earth-Kashmir Tour package
INR19900 INR18900 / per person
Upon arrival at the Airport Our Representative Will Assist You & Transfer Your Journey Towards Holy Land Katra. Later Reach Katra. Day Free to Explore the Local market. Overnight at Per Booked Hotel.
Katra Vaishno Devi Darshan
After breakfast proceed for darshan by walk 13 km, or by horse, (On your Own) pre booked helicopter service is also available there… subject to advance booking on line at www.maavaishnodevi.org after complete darshan return back to katra, dinner overnight stay at hotel.
Katra – Pahalgam
After Having Delectable breakfast, drive for Pahalgam Also Known As Valley Of Shepherds 2440 Mt’s (272 Ks – 7 to 8 hrs.). The longest tunnel of North India. At arrival check in per booked Hotel. Afternoon enjoys the natural charm of the valley. Afternoon free dinner Overnight Stay at hotel.
Pahalgam Sightseeing & Transfer to Srinaga
After breakfast Proceed for Pahalgam Sightseeing. visit Aru Approx. 11 Kms From Pahalgam This Valley Offers an Eclectic View & Calm Environs to Tourists. Next Take Tour of Betab Valley, Set Amidst Pine Trees. It Has Been A Favourite Shooting Location for Many Bollywood Directors and Chandanwari Which is Starting Point of Amarnath Yatra (On Your Own Cost) and proceed for Srinagar via Saffron fields and Awantipura ruins, which is an eleven hundred years old temple. At arrival our Representative will greet you and transfer to per booked Houseboat: evening free dinner Overnight stay at Houseboat.
Srinagar Local Sightseeing.
After breakfast Proceed for Srinagar City Tour, visit the famous Mughal gardens in Srinagar which are Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (abode of love). These gardens are situated on the banks of Dal lake. Nishat Bagh is the larger of the two gardens and has an impressive plantation of Chinar trees on its highest terrace. Both the gardens are built on a symmetrical plan of central waterways with fountains dividing a series of gardened terraces. After noon free a romantic ‘Shikara ride’ gliding on the picturesque Dal Lake. Experience the joy of Shikara shopping for handicrafts, flowers and other Kashmiri curios from the Shikara shops on the lake while you admire the magnificent chinar trees as you sail past the popular Nehru Park. Dinner Overnight Stay at Houseboat/Hotel
Srinagar To Gulmarg Day Trip
fter breakfast proceed to Gulmarg Via Tangmarg Road, driving past willow trees, fast flowing streams and lush green meadows. Gulmarg – the meadow of flowers is an apt term for this idyllic flower-laden meadow offering a spectacular view of towering snow-capped peaks covered with dense forests of tall conifers and gigantic fir and pine trees. & After Covering Around 50 Kms , arrive At Your Destination .Post Reaching Here Relax For Some Time .You May Go On A Fun Filled Gondola Ride (Cable car, own cost) from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg That Offers A Thrilling View Of Fir/Clad Slopes With The Evening At Your Leisure You May opt For A Stroll Through Enchanting Valleys, Along Mountains & Streams etc. Later Return to The Hotel & Retire to Your Room for Some Sound Sleep.
Srinagar to Sonmarg (Day Trip)
ter breakfast, transfer to Sonmarg for a day trip. The drive from Srinagar to Sonmarg is very beautiful as you will pass through some towns and villages, at many places you can enjoy the view of paddy fields with rivers flowing on one side. In Sonmarg you can visit Thajiwas Glacier which is around 4 Kms from Sonmarg, a local taxi has to be hired for it (On Your Own Cost). The name Sonmarg is derived from two Kashmiri words “Son” & “Marg” which mean “Gold” & “Meadow”, when put together it means “Meadow of Gold”. Return to Srinagar in the evening after enjoying your day. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Srinagar – Home
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the Airport for your onward Happier Journey with Having a lot Of Memorable Experiences of Kashmir Valley with Saffron Travels India
The package price includes
- 2 Night accommodation in Katra
- 1 Night accommodation in Pehalgam
- 4 Nights accommodation in Srinagar
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Pick Up and Drop to Railway Station or Airport
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary on private A/C vehicle
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary is booked its fixed and cannot be modified.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- During Snow fall – It is possible that the road to Gulmarg may be blocked due to snowfall and in such cases the car will only be able to travel till Tangmarg. The customer will have to avail transport services from Tangmarg-Gulmarg-Tangmarg on direct payment basis
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.