Grand Tour of Leh Ladakh
INR24900 / per person
Leh – Arrival
On arrival at Leh, You will meet Fantabulous Representative and he/She will assist you to your hotel. Rest of the day would be free for acclimatization to high altitudes of Ladakh. In the evening, you can take a walk and embrace the nature around you. First day ends by returning to the hotel for dinner, and overnight stay.
Leh – Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, we’ll take you to the hot-spots of Leh. You’d be awestruck by the sight of the Indus & Zanskar River Sangam, where you could drive along the river side and visit Pathar Sahib Gurudwara that is located 25 miles away. From there, we would drive you towards the Magnetic Hill, where the surrounding slopes create an appearance of a downhill road, further taking you to the Hall of Fame. On return to the hotel, you are free to relax and end the day with dinner and stay.
Leh- Nubra Valley via khardungla (160 Km)
We will take you to khardungla pass which is the world’s highest motorable pass and then Diskit, headquarters of Nubra Valley. Its attraction is that of an ancient monastery which was built in the 14th century and is one of the oldest monasteries in Nubra Valley. Continuing from Diskit on a moderate road and amidst fruit orchid, is the village hunder, famous for sand dunes. At Hunder, you will get to see the extraordinary, Bactrian Camel, also known as “Two Humped Camel”. After a memorable day in Nubra Valley, it’s time to relax and end your day with tempting dinner and overnight stay.
Hunder – Turtuk – Nubra
After breakfast at the hotel, we will take you to Turtuk through Hunder village, located on the India-Pakistan border, it is a small village on the banks of the Shyok River with unparalleled natural beauty. Spend your time by walking around the picturesque view with your peers, and be ready to leave and reach back to Nubra for dinner and overnight stay.
Nubra – Pangong (180 Km)
After an early breakfast, you will leave for Pangong, that has been a tourist attraction since a very long time and has gained further popularity after being a “hot-spot” for many film shoots. “The Pangong Lake” on Indo-China Border, holds a route with quaint villages and Gompa. We would reach the lake a little before the sun sets, where you could spend time and soak in the breathtaking view of the crystal clear water and majestic mountains. After a relaxing evening, we would all sit for dinner and spend the night at the campsite at Pangong.
Pangong – Leh via changla pass
After breakfast, check-out and drive back to Leh. Enroute, visit Shey and Thiksey Monastery. We would wrap up the campsite at Pangong, and leave for Leh post breakfast through Chang La pass. Enroute, visit Shey and Thiksey Monastery. Also halt at Druk Padma School (aka Rancho School) if time permits. On arrival, you could visit the market and wander the shops for pashmina shawls and various other handicrafts. The last night would be completed with dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Leh – Home
With a Happy heart, your journey to mother nature “Leh”, ends here. After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to the airport for your onward journey. Depart with memories galore!
The package price includes
- 3 Nights accommodation in Leh
- 2 Nights accommodation in Nubra
- 1 Nights accommodation in Pangong
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Pick Up and Drop to Railway Station or Airport
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary on private A/C vehicle
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, you must intimate us the cancellation in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person, prices quoted on a twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, you will get an alternate arrangement for accomodation in a hotel of a similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we will not held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). At many places they do not accept PAN CARD as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary booked its fixed then you cannot modify.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- The cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket not included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may amend. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- During Snowfall – It is possible that the road to Gulmarg may be blocked due to snowfall and in such cases, the car will only be able to travel till Tangmarg. The customer will have to avail transport services from Tangmarg-Gulmarg-Tangmarg on a direct payment basis
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
Leh (3N), Nubra(2N), Pangong (1N)