Grand Tour of Katra Patni Top with Himachal
If you want to seek the blessings of Mata Vaishno Devi and also want to visit some beautiful places in Himachal then you have to choose our Katra, Patnitop tour with Himachal. In this Jammu patnitop, Katra tour we will pick you up from Jammu Station. From here begins your amazing Group Himachal tour package.
In this Himachal Tour Package, you will first visit Ma Vaishnodevi’s temple. Next in this Katra, Patnitop tour with Himachal, it is time to explore the natural beauty of Patni top where you will also get to visit the Nag temple and the apple garden. We would like to point out here that we also organise vaishnodevi shivkhori patnitop tour packages.
After this, the Group Himachal tour package will take you to some of the most exotic locations of Himachal. This includes Dalhousie where you get a chance to see anjipula, Subhash Baoli and excursion to Khajjiar 24 Kms. from Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. This Himachal Tour Package also includes Dharamshala which is known for its tea gardens and cricket stadium.
One of the highlights of this Group Himachal tour package is that it also allows you to visit the wonderful city of Amritsar. Three of the most important locations that are the Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh and the Wagha Border are covered in this Katra, Patnitop tour with Himachal.
For complete information about the tour package for Katra, Patnitop with Himachal get in touch with our travel experts at Fantabulous Holidays. For the best Himachal Tour Package tell us which places you would like to visit so that we can recommend the packages accordingly.
We have been organising the best Himachal packages and we would like to make your holidays memorable. So get in touch with us now for all the details.
Delhi – Shimla
Shimla Local – Kufri
Shimla – Manali
Manali – Dharamshala
Dharamshala – Dalhousie
Dalhousie – Delhi
The package price includes
- 2 Night accommodation in Katra
- 1 Night accommodation in Patnitop
- 1 Night accommodation in Dalhousie
- 1 Night accommodation in Khajjiar
- 1 Night accommodation in Dharamshala
- 1 Night accommodation in Amritsar
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Pick Up and Drop to Delhi
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary on private A/C vehicle
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary is booked its fixed and cannot be modified.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.