GOlDEN TRIANGLE RAJASTHAN TOUR PACKAGE
INR8000 / per person
Upon your arrival at the airport, you will be greeted by our representative and escorted to your hotel. You may freshen up and get ready to begin your Jaipur adventure. The first location to be visited is the much-revered Hawa Mahal. This iconic structure is made of pink and red sandstone is undoubtedly one of the primary tourist attractions in the city. This structure offers some of the most spectacular views of the city from above. In the evenings, the palace is lit up completely, making it a sight to behold. Just a stone’s throw away from Hawa Mahal, you will find the main commercial centre of the city. You may explore this area and find numerous traditional and artisanal treasures that are unique to Rajasthan. Post this, you may return back to the hotel for a delicious dinner and get a good night’s rest.
Jaipur City Tour
Start off the day with a lovely breakfast and get set to explore Jaipur and all its magnificence. The City Palace is one such iconic structure that is particularly significant to the history of Jaipur. Having been the seat of the past rulers in the Rajput era, it also houses a museum that gives an insight into the rich past of this city. The Jantar Mantar is an astronomical observatory that was built in the 18th Century. It is known to be a UNESCO World Heritage Site and also for being home to the world’s largest sundial. One of the most admired architectural wonders in the city of Jaipur is the Amer Fort. This red sandstone and marble edifice overlooks the Maota Lake and has four levels, each with its own lavish courtyard. It is also regarded as a UNESCO World Heritage Site as part the Hill Forts of Rajasthan. There are various handicraft and artisanal stalls to explore. The Fort also conducts a spectacular light show in the evenings. After this adventurous day, you may return back to the hotel for a delicious dinner and a good night’s rest.
Jaipur – Agra
Start off the day early with a hearty breakfast and get ready to travel from Jaipur to Agra. The distance between the two cities is approximately 238 kms and the journey would take about 4 hours and 30 minutes to complete. Upon your arrival at Agra, you may set out to visit the world-famous monument – Taj Mahal. This beautiful structure, made entirely of white marble, is one of the most visually spectacular buildings in the world. It is regarded as one of the seven wonders of the world and is praised by architecture experts for being one of the finest examples of Mughal architecture. Post this exciting day, you may return back to your hotel for a warm dinner and retire for the night.
Agra – Home
After Breakfast, you will check out from hotel to go back home with your beautiful holiday memories.
The package price includes
- 3 Nights accommodation in Jaipur
- 1 Night accommodation in Agra
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Pick Up and Drop to Railway Station or Airport
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary on private A/C vehicle
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary is booked its fixed and cannot be modified.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.