Glimpses of Dharmashala and Dalhousie
Dharamshala is a hill-station lying on the spur of the Dhauladhar Mountains about 18 km north-east of Kangra, It is known for its scenic beauty set amidst high pine and oak trees. Since 1960, when it became the temporary headquarters of His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Dharamshala has risen to international repute as “The Little Lhasa in India”
Dharamshala ( Local Mcleodganj )
Dharamshala – Dalhousie (145 KMS. / 5 HRS.)
Dalhousie – Khajjiar
Dalhousie – Home
The package price includes
- 2 Night accommodation in Dharmshala
- 1 Night accommodation in Dalhousie
- 1 Night accommodation in Khajjhar
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Swift Dzire for 2-3 pax, AC Tavera/Innova/Xylo/Ertiga or similar for 4-6 pax and Tempo Traveller for 8-10 pax. The vehicle will be strictly as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
The package price excludes
- Any Train / Bus / Air Fare from/to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals/en-route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterages, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls, pony/horse rides, rafting, cable car/ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours/excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc., the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Cost of Vehicle for Rohtang pass.
- RT-PCR /Antigen Test
- Any items/services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
Online Advance as per Website
|Within 45 to 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||75% of total tour cost or Non Refundable component whichever is higher|
|Within 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||100% of total tour cost|
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
|Days before departure:||Cancellation Charge:|
|7 to 15 days||75% + Non Refundable Component|
|15 to 30 days||30% + Non Refundable Component|
|Hotel / Air||100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room|
- The hotel will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The food service at respective hotels depends on hotel occupancy. In case of low occupancy, a Set Menu for a fixed price will be provided by the hotel as per your chosen food plan.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised at the time of Final Confirmation.
- Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination
- Rohtang pass additional charges to be paid directly to the transporter as the driver will drop at one point according to Manali taxi union rule.
- Rooms offered will have one King or two Queen or Twin Beds and are strictly subject to availability at the time of check-in
- Standard Check-in time 12:00 HRS – 14:00 HRS and Check-out time 10:00hrs – 12:00 HRS (Noon) as per the hotel policy.
- Supplementary charges are applicable for travel during these periods.
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- Request you to follow Covid-19 rules and regulations properly.
- Any RT-PCR Test required to travel. The same shall be borne by the guests.
It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card)