Glimpse of Ladakh
INR14000 / per person
Arrival at Leh Airport, you would be transferred to the hotel for check-in. Today you are free for leisure & acclimatization. Explore the Leh town in your own way and become familiar with the high altitude climate. Overnight at hotel in Leh.
Leh – Khardungla Pass – Leh
Today after breakfast, you would be driven to Khardung-la, the highest motorable road in the world at 18,380 ft. The views from the top of the pass are amazing and feel like being on the top of the world. Return to the hotel. Afternoon at leisure for shopping in the local market. Overnight at the hotel.
Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh
Today after breakfast, check out from the Hotel & drive to Pangong Lake, east to the Leh after crossing Changla Pass (17500ft) and driving via Durbuk and Tangtse villages in the Changthang region of Ladakh and perhaps one of the most amazing lakes in Asia which changes it’s color 4 – 5 times a day. Enjoy the breathtaking view of Pangong Lake and you would be driven back to Leh for a night stay.
Leh – Home
After Breakfast, check out from the Hotel & you would be transferred to Leh Airport. Your memorable tour to the land of dragon concludes here
The package price includes
- 3 Nights accommodation in Leh
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Pick Up and Drop to Railway Station or Airport
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary on private A/C vehicle
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person, prices are quoted on a twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults is allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of a similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary is booked its fixed and cannot be modified.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- The cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- During Snowfall – It is possible that the road to Gulmarg may be blocked due to snowfall and in such cases, the car will only be able to travel till Tangmarg. The customer will have to avail transport services from Tangmarg-Gulmarg-Tangmarg on a direct payment basis
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.