Glimpse of Kashmir
INR6000 / per person
Arrival Srinagar–Local sightseeing
ou will be met by our representative at the Srinagar airport. He will assist and transfer you to the hotel, Check in and Leisure and rest at your Hotel. Move to local sightseeing in Srinagar where you visit the floating vegetable gardens. While riding the Shikara’s there are plenty of opportunities for bird watching with plentiful species including Kingfisher, Little Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe etc, at afternoon Visit famous Mughal gardens (Nishat, Shalimar and Cheshma Shahi) and famous Shankracharya temple. Back to hotel and spent overnight stay.
Srinagar/ Gulmarg/ Srinagar
After breakfast you will be transferred from Srinagar to Gulmarg. Gulmarg for Day sight Seeing, Local sightseeing of Gulmarg, enjoy pony ride or Gondola ride at your own cost. Gulmarg’s one of the best ski slopes in the world and one of the highest golf courses in the world with 18 holes. View of Nanga Parbat if weather permits. Fascinating view from Tangmarg to Gulmarg. A short trek up to Khilanmarg, which can be covered in about 3 hrs. Is optional. Later in the evening return to Srinagar. Overnight at the Hotel.
This Morning departure for Pahalgam. Also visit Avantipura Ruins, Mattan Temple enroute. In Pahalgam you will have a rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields, Relax yourself at the bank of River Lidder, Back to Srinagar hotel and spend overnight stay.
Srinagar – Home
The package price includes
- 3 Night accommodation in Srinagar
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Pick Up and Drop to Railway Station or Airport
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary on private A/C vehicle
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary is booked its fixed and cannot be modified.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- During Snow fall – It is possible that the road to Gulmarg may be blocked due to snowfall and in such cases the car will only be able to travel till Tangmarg. The customer will have to avail transport services from Tangmarg-Gulmarg-Tangmarg on direct payment basis
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.