GANGTOK & DARJEELING FAMILY PACKAGE
INR17900 INR16900 / per person
Arrival to NJP/Bagdogra & transfer to Gangtok
After Arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Bagdogra Airport, meeting and greeting and then transfer to Gangtok (Approximately 121 kms/4hrs).After reaching Gangtok check into the hotel.Evening free at leisure and night stay at Gangtok.
Visit Tsomgo & New Baba Mandir
After breakfast Visit Tsomgo Lake which is about 12300 ft and New Baba Mandir (around 13200ft). This lake is considered as one of the most sacred lakes in the state. This stunningly picturesque lake is around 52 kms from Gangtok.This excursion starts around 7.30am and ends approximately by 3pm. In case of Land slide or any other natural calamity or may be due to any unavoidable reason if the road to Tsomgo lake is closed we arrange alternate sightseeing & i.e. – Banjhakri Falls, KTC Ranka, Lingdung Monastery Ranka, Ganesh Tok, Honuman Tok, Tashi View Point. OR Namchi, Temi Tea Garden (Outer View), Samdhupse, Chardham.Evening free at leisure. Over night stay at hotel.
Half day Gangtok city tour & transfer to Darjeeling
After breakfast start the half day city tour of Gangtok (Approx timing 9am to 1 pm). Visit GOVT institute of cottage industry (closed on Sunday and second Saturday), Institute of Tibetology (Sunday closed), Banjhakri falls, Orchid house flower show,Do durl chorten.Afternoon at around 2.30 proceed towards Darjeeling.The journey takes approximately 4hrs (about 98 km).Check in to the hotel and nightstay at hotel.
Darjeeling sight seeing
A very early morning (around 4am) start for an enthralling journey towards tiger hill to experience an unforgettable sunrise over the third highest peak and that is Mount Kangchenjunga (approx 28200 ft).After that visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia loop. After the breakfast atart for the sight sceen in Darjeeling (9am -1 pm approx).See the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Thursday closed for tourist), Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing rock, tea garden, Peace pagoda, Gombu rock and Japanese temple. Evening free at leisure. Over night stay at hotel.
Return / Onwards journey
After breakfast proceed towards NJP/ Bagdogra. The distance is approximately 72 kms (2.30–3 hrs)
The package price includes
- 2 Nights accommodation in Gangtok
- 2 Night accommodation in Darjeeling
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Pick Up and Drop to Railway Station or Airport
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary on private A/C vehicle
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinne
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary is booked its fixed and cannot be modified.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.