Enchanting Himachal with Amritsar
/ per person
Meet & Greet on arrival at Manali & Drive to Manali Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on The Mall. Overnight in the hotel.
After Breakfast proceeds to Visit the 450 years old Hidimba Devi Temple built in the tranquil and serene woods, the oldest temple in Manali, Tibetan center & monastery, Vasisth village, known for its hot Sulpher springs Roerich art Gallery local Bazar. Overnight stay in Manali.
Manali -Solang Valley
The morning after breakfast proceed to visit the Solang Valley, which offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks, Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snowfall and govt rules regulation ) enjoy Skiing full day around Rohtang in the mountainside snowfields. Dinner & Overnight at hotel. (Note: Rohtang Pass pay at directly payable )
Manali – Dharmshala
After breakfast check out hotel later drive to Dharamshala Enroute visit to famous Kullu Shawl factories or enjoy white water rafting in River Beas (at your own cost). A distance of 260 kilometers on the way stopping at Baijnath known for its Shiva Temple and further at Palampur famous For Tea Garden. Dharamshala is a hill-station lying on the spur of the Dhauladhar Mountains about 18 km north-east of Kangra, It is known for its scenic beauty set amidst high pine and oak trees. Since 1960, when it became the temporary headquarters of His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Dharamshala has risen to international repute as “The Little Lhasa in India”. O/N Hotel Dharamshala.
After breakfast proceeds to full day sightseeing of Mcleodganj like Dalai Lama Temple, Bhgshunag Temple, Dal Lake, Naddi, WaterFall, Kangra art museum, War Memorial, Sun Set Point, Church, Swiming Pool, etc. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Dharamshala – Dalhousie (145 KMS. / 5 HRS.)
After breakfast check out the hotel later drive to Dalhousie by road. Upon arrival at Dalhousie, check-in at the hotel and relax visit Satdhara or seven springs, Martyr’s Memorial at Panchpula and Subhash Baoli. Later head back to the hotel and in the evening enjoy the bustling Mall Road. Overnight stay will be arranged at the hotel
Dalhousie – Amritsar
Today post breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for Amritsar. Arrive Amritsar & get transferred to Hotel. Afternoon proceed to Wagha Border (Try to be there by 1500Hrs). Wagha is always been in the news headlines of both countries. The pageantry and pomp, and the change of guard within a short expanse make an appealing spectacle, which grabs large gathering. The most important segment of the ceremonial parade is the bringing down of the respective flags of both countries, the entire ceremony nearly takes thirty minutes. Overnight at Hotel.
Amritsar – Home
After breakfast check out at the hotel and drive back home. Our driver drops you at Airport/Railway station to catch onwards flights or Train.
The package price includes
- 3 Night accommodation in Manali
- 2 Night accommodation in Dharamshala
- 1 Night accommodation in Dalhousie
- 1 Night accommodation in Amritsar
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Swift Dzire for 2-3 pax, AC Tavera/Innova/Xylo/Ertiga or similar for 4-6 pax and Tempo Traveller for 8-10 pax. The vehicle will be strictly as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
The package price excludes
- Any Train / Bus / Air Fare from/to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals/en-route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterages, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls, pony/horse rides, rafting, cable car/ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours/excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc., the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Cost of Vehicle for Rohtang pass.
- RT-PCR /Antigen Test
- Any items/services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
Online Advance as per Website
|Within 45 to 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||75% of total tour cost or Non Refundable component whichever is higher|
|Within 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||100% of total tour cost|
|Days before departure:||Cancellation Charge:|
|7 to 15 days||75% + Non Refundable Component|
|15 to 30 days||30% + Non Refundable Component|
|Hotel / Air||100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room|
- The hotel will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The food service at respective hotels depends on hotel occupancy. In case of low occupancy, a Set Menu for a fixed price will be provided by the hotel as per your chosen food plan.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised at the time of Final Confirmation.
- Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination
- Rohtang pass additional charges to be paid directly to the transporter as the driver will drop at one point according to Manali taxi union rule.
- Rooms offered will have one King or two Queen or Twin Beds and are strictly subject to availability at the time of check-in
- Standard Check-in time 12:00 HRS – 14:00 HRS and Check-out time 10:00hrs – 12:00 HRS (Noon) as per the hotel policy.
- Supplementary charges are applicable for travel during these periods.
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- Request you to follow Covid-19 rules and regulations properly.
- Any RT-PCR Test required to travel. The same shall be borne by the guests.
It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card)