Full Day South Goa Tour with Dolphin Watch Tour and River Cruise
There are so many exciting places to visit in South Goa and this is exactly why you must opt for this south goa sightseeing tour which also includes dolphins with river cruise spotting goa trips. We make sure that most of the important tourist locations are covered in this south goa tour.
The dolphin tour in south goa will begin with the Miramar beach followed by the famous Dona Paula beach from where you can see the River Zuari meeting the Arabian Sea. This is a beautiful but mystic beach where you can have a wonderful time enjoying the different water sport activities.
Your next stop in the south goa tour is Basilica of Bom Jesus where lie the remains St. Francis Xavier’s body. Next in this south goa sightseeing tour, you will get to see the largest church in Asia that is St. Cathedral and the Church of St. Augustine which is a ruined church complex located in Old Goa.
Before you head for the dolphin with river cruise spotting goa trip you will also get a chance to visit the Mangeshi temple and the Balaji temple. Finally comes the best part of the tour that is the dolphin with river cruise spotting goa trip.
The dolphin sightseeing tour is one of the high points of this trip. The evening cruise is one of the best things and you will surely have a great time in this south Goa sightseeing tour. Are you interested in knowing more details about the south goa tour? Then here is what you have to do.
Connect with us at Fantabulous Holidays and get all the details about the fantabulous south goa holiday package. You can be sure that this will be one of your best trips and you will enjoy it.
Pickup at 09.30 am from Baga,Calangute, Candolim & Sinquerim only.
CALANGUTE TO MIRAMAR BEACH
- A Short but sweet beach. Here lies the Samadhi of Goa’s first Chief minister Late Dayananda Bandodkar.It is on the way to Dona Paula and just 3 km Away from Panjim – Capital city of Goa.This Goa beach is popularly known as “Gasper Dias”.
- From its high point can been seen River Zuari meeting to Arabian Sea. A secluded bay situated on the Arabian Sea, the Dona Paula Beach is one of the most sought after beaches in Goa.Water sport facilities are the key attraction of this place. once a silent village today is one of the most commercialized areas of Goa. Named after the daughter of one of the viceroy’s of India Dona Paula de Menzes, who jumped off the cliff because she was not permitted to marry a local fisherman, this beach is haunted by mysticism and divine beauty
BOM JESUS OF BASILICA (Old Goa Churhes)
- Where lies the remains of St. Francis Xaviers body. The Basilica of Bom Jesus is a World Heritage Monument as well as one of the finest baroque churches of Goa. The name of Jesus is symbolically represented by the letters ‘IHS’ and is found embellished throughout the Basilica
- One of the most ancient and celebrated religious buildings of Goa, this magnificent 16th century monument to the Roman Catholic rule in Goa under the Portuguese is the largest church in Asia. The largest of its kind in the East.
- The main temple is dedicated to Bhagavan Manguesh, an incarnation of Shiva. Bhagavan Mangesh is worshipped here as Shiva linga. According to the legend, Shiva had manifested into a tiger to scare his wife Parvati. Paravati, who was frightened at the sight of the tiger, went in search of Shiva and cried out, “Trahi Mam girisha!” (Oh Lord of Mountains, save me!). Upon hearing the words, Shiva turned himself back to his normal form. The words “mam girisha” became associated with Shiva and over time the words got abbreviated to Manguirisha or Manguesh
ST. AUGUSTINE TOWER
- Church of St. Augustine is a ruined church complex located in Old Goa. The church was completed in 1602 and is part of the World Heritage Site, Churches and convents of Goa.The church was built on top of the Monte Santo (Holy Hill), between 1597 and 1602 by Augustinian friars who landed in Goa in 1587. The church was considered as one of the three great Augustinian churches in the world
- The Tirupati Balaji Padmavati temple is located at Cuncoleim Village in Ponda, Goa.The temple has been blessed by His Holiness Jagadguru Sankaracharya of the Kanchikamakoti Peetam. Dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara, Lord Ganesha and Goddess Padmavati, The temple is situated amidst verdant lawns and is enveloped by a sense of serenity.
RIVER CRUISE (BOAT CRUISE-500/- pp payable directly)
- One of the main attractions in Goa are the evening cruises. Enjoy an evening sail along the Mandovi river, packed with entertainment, folk song and dance performances; giving one the real feel of Goa’s traditional culture. Also bask in the panoramic view of Panjim from the top-most deck of the cruise as the ship passes by busy markets and beautiful old buildings, making it an unforgettable experience for all.
Drop to your hotel after the boat cruise by 7:00 pm.
- Meeramar Beach
- Dona Phaula Beac
- Old Goa Churches
- Meeramar Beach
- Meeramar Beach
- Sé Catedral Church
- Mangeshi Temple
- Shantadurga Temple / Tirupati Balaji Temple
- Dolphin Trip
- River Cruise(Boat Cruise)
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras etc.
- Soft drinks, beverages etc
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Pick up and Drop from Hotel Lobby from below mentioned areas.
Panjim City, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Senquerim, Anjuna, Saligao, Porvorim only
- At time of booking you will get confirmation.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Infants must sit on laps Most travelers can participate.
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free.
- This is a private tour/activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.