Full Day Dudhsagar Waterfall and Spice Garden with Lunch
Two major attractions of the south goa sightseeing tour are the Dudhsagar waterfalls and the spice garden. The day trip to dudhsagar waterfall and spice garden in goa is one filled with lots of fun and excitement.
This holiday in dudhsagar and spice plantation day trip begins from the cascading dudhsagar waterfalls. The jeep safari to this amazing waterfall is also something that you will thoroughly enjoy. This scenic waterfall is one of the main reasons that people opt for the south goa sightseeing tour. You can spend quality time here and also enjoy a dip in the waterfalls.
The next destination of this day trip to dudhsagar waterfall and spice garden in goa is obviously the spice plantation tour in goa. This is one of the most famous locations in Goa. Our guided spice plantation tour in goa is informative as well as filled with excitement and you will enjoy every moment that you spend in this spice garden.
It is during the spice plantation tour in goa that you will be served a delicious and lip-smacking lunch. After the spice garden tour if time permits then we will take you to the popular Basilica of Bom Jesus-where relic of St. Francis Xavier. Overall your day trip to dudhsagar waterfall and spice garden in goa will surely be a memorable one.
If you are interested in this south goa sightseeing tour then you must get in touch with us at Fantabulous Holidays. It must be noted that the fantabulous dudhsagar and spice plantation day tour is very popular and you can be sure that the best arrangements will be made by us especially for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and book this amazing day tour and take back with you wonderful memories.
6.30 AM – 9.00 AM: Transportation
- Pickup from your hotel to reach Kullem (Mollem)
- Pickup from Panjim Bus station, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Sinquerim, Saligao, Nagoa hotels only.
- For any other pickup location, please call us before booking online.
- Timings are strict, no refund in case you fail to turn up at the pickup point at the said time.
9.30 AM – 10.30 AM: Jeep Safari
- 4X4 Jeep ride from Kullem Jeep point to Dudhsagar Waterfall in sharing basis (Aprox. 8 km one way drive)
10.30 AM – 12.00 PM: Enjoy the Beauty of Fall
- Spend some beautiful time at the bottom of the fall, relax and if you are a good swimmer, you can swim too with all safety gears.
12.00 PM – 1.00 PM: Dudhsagar to Kullem
- Now head back to the base by 4X4 jeep from Dudhsagar with some pleasant memories
1.15 PM – 2.00 PM: Spice Farm
- Journey to visit Goa’s famous Spice plantation
2.00 PM – 3.00 PM: Spices & Lunch
- Enjoy Briefing and guided tour of Goa’s famous Spices followed by mouth watering buffet lunch served on Banana leaf in Goan style .
3.30 PM – 6.30 PM: Return
- After some relaxing time at the Spice garden return back, visit Goa’s famous church of Basilica of Bom Jesus-where relic of St. Francis Xavier is kept for public viewing(if time permits)
- Pick & Drop from hotel by AC Coach
- Jeep safari Charges
- Wildlife sanctuary entry fee
- Life jackets Charges
- Enjoy swimming in the Dudhsagar Waterfall 01 Hour
- Buffet lunch at Spice Plantation
- Guided Tour of Spice Plantation
- Old Goa Churches visit
- Driver cum guide
- Fuel charges
- Parking charges as per itinerary
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras etc.
- Soft drinks, beverages etc.
- Elephant ride/shower @600 per person/ride
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Pick up and Drop from Hotel Lobby from below mentioned areas.
Panjim City, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Senquerim, Anjuna, Saligao, Porvorim only
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Infants must sit on laps Most travelers can participate.
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free.
- This is a private tour/activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.