EXHILARATING JOURNEY OF VIETNAM AND CAMBODIA
Want to spend a wonderful time exploring the delightful places in Vietnam and Cambodia? Then you must go for our Vietnam And Cambodia Package. We would like to point out that we also have an exclusive Vietnam And Cambodia Honeymoon Package.
In this package, you will first get to enjoy Vietnam Tourism in which you will get to visit Hanoi Old Quarter which will include Tran Quoc pagoda, Ho Chi Minh complex, One pillar pagoda, traditional ceramics village of Bat Trang and Ngoc Son Temple. Next in this Vietnam And Cambodia Package, you will get a chance to explore temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le.
You will surely enjoy the boat ride at Tam Coc which will take you through 3 caves Hang Ca, Hang Hai and Hang Ba. This will be one of the most memorable experiences of your Vietnam And Cambodia Honeymoon Package.
Next in this Vietnam And Cambodia Honeymoon Package or Vietnam Cambodia group tour will be the Vietnam – Halong Bay cruise which will remain in your memories for life. Your next destination in this Vietnam and Cambodia Cruise Package is a visit to astonishing Cambodia.
The Cambodia Tour will start with a visit to Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Terrace of the Leper King, Terrace of Elephants, Ta Prohm. Your Cambodia Tour has to include the visit to the one of the most popular Angkor Wat which is said to be the largest temple complex in the world.
This awesome Cambodia Tour also includes exciting Phnom Penh City Tour in which all the important places of Phnom Penh City are covered like the Wat Ounaloam Monastery, Royal Palace of Cambodia, Central Market (Psar Thmei), Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21 prison) etc.
We are sure you just cannot wait to book your Vietnam And Cambodia Package. Then get in touch with us now and get all the details about the Vietnam And Cambodia Fantabulous Package which is one of our best packages.
Arrival – Hanoi
Hanoi – Hanoi City Tour
Hanoi – Trip to Ninh Binh
Halong bay – Hanoi
Hanoi – Siem Reap
Siem Reap – Angkor Thom Tour
Siem Reap – Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh – City Tour
Ho Chi Minh – Home
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Hanoi
- 1 Night Accommodation in Cruise
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Siem Reap
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Phnom Penh.
- Accommodation in Handpicked Hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers
- Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le
- Halong Bay over night Cruise
- Angkor Thom,visit Ta Prohm “Tomb Raider”
- Phnom Penh City Tour
- All tranfers on private basis
- Items of personal nature viz , drinks, laundry, calls, etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- GST 5%
- VISA on arrival for Indian Passport Holders.
- Proof of adequate funds for expenses during the stay (minimum of USD 100 per day)
- Confirmed Booking for Return Flight & Accommodation
- Visiting Purpose (social/tourism or work etc.)
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Visa Disclaimer: Please note that the final decision regarding a visa application rests solely with the respective Embassy/Consulate.
- To travel to any international destination, your passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months from your planned date of return.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- While entering passenger names during the booking process, do ensure that they exactly match the names on the travel documents (e.g. passport) that you will be carrying for the trip.
- Fantabulous Holidays officials or representatives will NEVER ask you for your personal information i.e. your credit/debit card details, passwords, PIN, CVV, OTP, etc. Please do not share these details with anyone over the phone, SMS, Whatsapp, email or any other source
Terms and Conditions
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions, etc. Fantabulous Holidays shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Fantabulous Holidays reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Fantabulous Holidays will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low-cost carrier (VietJet, Malindo, Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways, etc.) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Please note that ‘Day at Leisure’ essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule.