Singapore is one place which is filled with excitement and you surely want to be part of this exciting Singapore Tour where you will get to visit some of the most fun-filled locations of Singapore. Our Singapore Family Tour Package is tailormade for all those families who want to have unlimited fun in this thrilling country.
In this Singapore Group Tour Package on the first day, you will get to explore Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, Orchard Road, Merlion photo stop, Little India, China town and Singapore Flyer photo stop. Next day of the Tour Package To Singapore is dedicated to exploring the famous Sentosa Island. The high points of this visit are Skywalk trail panoramic view @ Fort Siloso, picture taking @ Universal Studios Globe, exclusive entry into Sentosa Cove Oceanfront Yacht Harbour and visit the southernmost point of Asia @ Palawan Beach.
Next comes the high point of the Singapore Tour and that is a visit to the popular Universal Studios which has themed zones like Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City, and Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away and Madagascar and many wonderful attractions. Next in the list of this Singapore Family Tour Package is time to visit the world’s first nocturnal zoo. You will surely enjoy the night safari.
Finally, in this Singapore Group Tour Package, you will visit the Jurong Bird Park and Gardens by the Bay. The bird park is a paradise for bird lovers. Gardens by the Bay is a unique place that has two cooled conservatories – the Flower Dome & the Cloud Florist. This Singapore Family Tour Package covers most of the locations of this unique country. Singapore Tourism is on the rise as this is truly a beautiful country.
You can enquire about the Singapore Group Tour Package with our travel experts who will provide complete information about Fantabulous Singapore Family Tour Package. You can have the best Singapore Tour only with us.
Half day city tour
Half day Sentosa one way cable car with Sentosa,
Night Safari (Animal Show +Fire Show +Tram Ride)
Jurong Bird Park & Gardens By the bay
- 6 nights accommodation in Singapore
- Daily Breakfast
- Singapore City Tour
- Singapore Sentosa Island Tour
- Universal Studio
- Night Safari
- Jurong Bird Park with Gardens by the Bay
- All transfers and Sightseening on SIC basis
- Items of personal nature viz, drinks,laundry,call etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Meals other than specified in the itienrary
- GST 5%
Singapore Visa Requirement
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any.
- Visa Application form.
- 2 recent colour photographs (Photo Specification).
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead).
- Original updated Bank Statement (last 6 months).
- Confirmed return flight tickets.
- Hotel reservation.
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, you must intimate us the cancellation in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Visa Disclaimer: Please note that the final decision regarding a visa application rests solely with the respective Embassy/Consulate.
- To travel to any international destination, your passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months from your planned date of return.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- While entering passenger names during the booking process, do ensure that they exactly match the names on the travel documents (e.g. passport) that you will be carrying for the trip.
- Fantabulous Holidays officials or representatives will NEVER ask you for your personal information i.e. your credit/debit card details, passwords, PIN, CVV, OTP, etc. Please do not share these details with anyone over the phone, SMS, Whatsapp, email or any other source
Terms and Conditions
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., not included
- In case your package needs cancellation due to any natural calamity, weather conditions, etc. Fantabulous Holidays shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Fantabulous Holidays reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Fantabulous Holidays will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low-cost carrier (VietJet, Malindo, Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways, etc.) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that our Travel Expert will manage baggage requirements latest by 5 days before the date of departure.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, The customer will get an alternate arrangement for accomodation in another hotel of a similar category.
Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Please note that ‘Day at Leisure’ essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule.