ENJOYABLE TOUR OF NORTH VIETNAM
INR18500 / per person
Arrival – Hanoi
Welcome to Hanoi, our local guide will collect you at Hanoi Airport and transfer to hotel for check in. The room is at your disposal from 14.00 onwards. Balance of the day as your leisure. Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Hanoi- Day Trip to Trang An – Bai Dinh
Picked up at your hotel. From there start your 100km bus trip through the green landscapes. Here is the itinerary for this trip: 10:30AM: Visit the glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest pagoda in Southeast of Asia where 500 stone statues of ‘La Han’ (Arhats), 2 bronze bells and 3 bronze statues of Tam The are located. 12:30AM: Have lunch at local restaurant. 01:30PM: Visit Trang An Grottoes, an outstanding natural beauty with majestic limestone massif, Skull island – the village from the movie Kong. Cycle down the rural roads along the extensive canal network and through small villages. 06:30 PM Arrive HanoiOur driver then picks you up and transfer to your hotel. Dinner on your own. Overnight at the hot
Hanoi -Halong Bay
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be taken by cruise shuttle bus to another fascinating land – the gem in the north of Vietnam – Halong Bay. The drive takes you through beautiful paddy rice and mountains of the Red River Delta. Visiting the bay, you will experience the magic of the wonderful wonder of the world. From the harbor, board our boat for a cruise among the numerous limestone karst rising from the emerald water. Make a stop en route to visit a grotto of spectacular stalactites and stalagmites.on the cruise you will get the meals. Overnight on the cruise.
Halong Bay – Hanoi
After breakfast, enjoy your time to sunbathe and relax in the fascinating background of the bay. After lunch on board – around 11.30 am, transfer back to Hanoi to check in the hotel. In the evening, our driver picks you up and transfer to your hotel. Dinner on your own. Overnight in Hanoi
Hanoi – Home
Have a local breakfast at your hotel. Afterwards, we transfer to Tran Quoc Pagoda – the oldest of its kind in Hanoi, dating back to the 6th century during the reign of Emperor Ly Nam De Dynasty (544 – 548). The Buddhist shrine has undergone several changes throughout the years, particularly its renaming from An Quoc to Tran Quoc (protecting the country) by Emperor Le Huy Tong in the 17th century. Then we move to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closes on Monday and Friday) and his traditional stilt house. At 12 AM, check out the hotel and you will get to a restaurant to enjoy lunch first (Indian food). After that, transfer to the airport for your flight back home. Dinner on your own. End of services.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Hanoi
- 1 Nights accommodation in Halong bay Cruise
- Daily Breakfast
- Hanoi Day Trip to Trang An
- All transfers and sightseeing on a Private basis
- Items of personal nature viz, drinks, laundry, call etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- GST 5%
- VISA on arrival for Indian Passport Holders.
- Proof of adequate funds for expenses during the stay (minimum of USD 100 per day)
- Confirmed Booking for Return Flight & Accommodation
- Visiting Purpose (social/tourism or work etc.)
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, you must intimate us cancellation in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Visa Disclaimer: Please note that the final decision regarding a visa application rests solely with the respective Embassy/Consulate.
- To travel to any international destination, your passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months from your planned date of return.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- While entering passenger names during the booking process, do ensure that they exactly match the names on the travel documents (e.g. passport) that you will be carrying for the trip.
- Fantabulous Holidays officials or representatives will NEVER ask you for your personal information i.e. your credit/debit card details, passwords, PIN, CVV, OTP, etc. Please do not share these details with anyone over the phone, SMS, Whatsapp, email or any other source
Terms and Conditions
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions, etc. Fantabulous Holidays shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Fantabulous Holidays reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Fantabulous Holidays will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low-cost carrier (VietJet, Malindo, Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways, etc.) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that our Travel Expert will manage the baggage arrangements latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, the customer will get an alternate arrangement in another hotel of a similar category
Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Please note that ‘Day at Leisure’ essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule.