Glimpse of Dalhousie and Khajjiar
INR4500 / per person
Upon arrival at Dalhousie bus stand you will be transferred to the hotel, check-in at the hotel and relax or explore your surroundings on your own way, At night dinner at the hotel.
Dalhousie- Local Tour
After breakfast, visit Satdhara or seven springs, Martyr’s Memorial at Panchpula and Subhash Baoli. Later head back to the hotel and in the evening enjoy the bustling Mall Road. Overnight stay will be arranged at the hotel
Dalhousie – Khajjiar
Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor-General of the l9th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation – pines, dodders, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes a visit to Panjipula, Subhash Baoli, and an excursion to Khajjiar 24 Kms. from Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is awesome. O/N Hotel
Dalhousie – Home
After breakfast check out the hotel later transfer to Bus Stand to catch the bus home.
The package price includes
- 2 Night accommodation in Dalhousie
- 1 Night accommodation in Khajjiar
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Pick Up and Drop to Local Bus stand
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary on private A/C vehi
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- GST 5%
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- Per person, prices are quoted on a twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults is allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of a similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary is booked it’s fixed and cannot be modified.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- The cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.