Exotic Manali and Shimla Package
Want to visit a place that is heavenly? Then explore this option of Himachal Tour Package where you get to visit 2 of the most beautiful places that are Manali and Shimla. This ideal Group Himachal tour package covers all the important locations of Manali and Shimla.
This Himachal Tour and Travel package begin from Manali which has some very unique and interesting places of tourist interest like the 450 years old Hidimba Devi temple, Tibetan centre & monastery and the hot Sulpher springs of the Vasisth village. It is in this Group Himachal tour package that you get to check out the breathtakingly beautiful glaciers and snow-capped mountains.
Book your holiday packages to Himachal because this will give you a chance to explore the Rohtang Pass up to the snowline. Just like Manali, Shimla is also wonderful and has many places of tourist interest which are covered in this Himachal Tour Package.
The panoramic sight of the Shivalik ranges, the Jhaku temple, the amazing golf course of Naldhera is some of the things that you just cannot miss when you take your vacation tour to Himachal. You will also get time to explore the mall and the famous Ridge of Shimla.
All this is possible only if you opt for the Himachal Tour and Travel package from Fantabulous Holidays. We have Group Himachal tour package, family packages, special packages for couples and many other options.
The Himachal tour packages of Fantabulous Holidays are one of the best as we ensure that the best travel and stay arrangements are done for our esteemed clients. Every year many people book our Himachal Tour Package.
If you too want to have a gala time at Shimla and Manali then get all the information about our Himachal Tour and Travel packages from our experts.
Delhi – Manali ( approx 14 hrs ) pick up at 23:30 hrs) ( Overnight Journey)
Manali (Up to Snow line )
Shimla – Delhi ( approx 09 to 10 hrs)
The package price includes
- 3 Night accommodation in Shimla
- 4 Night accommodation in Manali
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Pick Up and Drop to Delhi
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary on private A/C vehicle
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, you must intimate us the cancellation in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person, prices quoted on a twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, you will get an alternate arrangement for accomodation in a hotel of a similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies and generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we will not held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card).At many places they do not accept PAN CARD as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary booked its fixed the you cannot modify.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- The cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticketnot included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may amend. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- During Snowfall – It is possible that the road to Gulmarg may be blocked due to snowfall and in such cases, the car will only be able to travel till Tangmarg. The customer will have to avail transport services from Tangmarg-Gulmarg-Tangmarg on a direct payment basis
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.