Do you want to visit an international destination that is peaceful and unique? Then you ought to check the details of our Small Group Cambodia Tour. In our Cambodia 3-Days Tour Package, we cover all the scenic locations of this amazing country.
This Cambodia tour begins with the visit to Floating Village at Tonle Sap Lake where people actually have a lake as their residence. Next on the Cambodia 3-Days Itinerary is the second oldest pagoda in Siem Reap that is Wat Preah Prum Rath.
Next, it is time to take a look at the wood and stone carving art of Cambodia. For this, you have to visit Les Chan tiers Ecoles Artisans D’ Angkor. This happens to be a very interesting part of this Small Group Cambodia Tour. In this Cambodia 3-Days Tour Package at night, you get to chill out at the Angkor Night Market & stroll along Pub Street.
Next day is the most important part of your Cambodia Tour. That is a visit to the historical site Angkor Wat. In this Cambodia Tour, you will visit South Gate of Angkor Thom Temple, Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, the Elephants terrace and terrace of Leper King.
Finally, in this Cambodia 3-Days Tour Package, you will visit the famous Angkor Wat, built for King Suryavarman II in the early 12th century. We are sure you want to be part of this magnificent Small Group Cambodia Tour. Here is what you need to do for this!
Connect with our travel experts and check the details of the Fantabulous Cambodia 3-Days Tour Package. Our Cambodia 3-Days Holiday Package All Inclusive is one of the best packages for people who want to visit Cambodia.
Just tell us your exact idea of perfect vacation in Cambodia and your budget and leave the arrangement part of your vacation to us.
Angkor Wat Tour (Historical Site)
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Handpicked Hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers
- Visit to Floating Village at Tonle Sap Lake (The Great Lake
- Visit Enter the South Gate of Angkor Thom Temple and marvel the wonders of the eerie Bayon
- Visit Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor Wat
- All tranfers on private basis
- Items of personal nature viz , drinks, laundry, calls, etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- GST 5%
- VISA on arrival for Indian Passport Holders.
- Proof of adequate funds for expenses during the stay (minimum of USD 100 per day)
- Confirmed Booking for Return Flight & Accommodation
- Visiting Purpose (social/tourism or work etc.)
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Visa Disclaimer: Please note that the final decision regarding a visa application rests solely with the respective Embassy/Consulate.
- To travel to any international destination, your passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months from your planned date of return.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- While entering passenger names during the booking process, do ensure that they exactly match the names on the travel documents (e.g. passport) that you will be carrying for the trip.
- Fantabulous Holidays officials or representatives will NEVER ask you for your personal information i.e. your credit/debit card details, passwords, PIN, CVV, OTP, etc. Please do not share these details with anyone over the phone, SMS, Whatsapp, email or any other source
Terms and Conditions
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions, etc. Fantabulous Holidays shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Fantabulous Holidays reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Fantabulous Holidays will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low-cost carrier (VietJet, Malindo, Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways, etc.) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Please note that ‘Day at Leisure’ essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule.