BREATHTAKING VIETNAM TOUR PACKAGE
INR37000 INR35000 / per person
Arrival – Hanoi
Today you’ll land in Hanoi. Warmly welcome by Tour Guide & Car Driver at airport then transfer to Hanoi Downtown, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards, public parks, and the capital of Vietnam. Check into your hotel. Stay overnight in Hanoi.
Hanoi Sightseeing full day
Hanoi, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards and public parks, is the capital of Vietnam. It is a very attractive city with French-style architecture. Tour start at 9:00am, including a visit to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum – the one for Vietnamese former president called Ho Chi Minh. In the complex of Hochiminh Mausoleum, you will visit One Pillar Pagoda, which was built by Ly Thai Tong. The next point is Temple of Literature, founded by Emperor Ly Thanh Tong – The first university of Vietnam.
Excursion to Halong Bay and Stay overnight on Board.
After nice sleep and light breakfast at hotel, be ready for the very nice trip to Halong Bay – World Heritage by Unesco, one of 7 World Wonders. 8:00am, we’ll drive from Hanoi to one of the most magnificent scenic environments in the world, Halong Bay. Covering 577 square miles, this vast bay is filled with more than 3,000 limestone “peaks” or karsts that jut from the deep blue water as far as the eye can see. We’ll spend a day and a half, including an overnight with dinner and breakfast onboard, exploring this overwhelming seascape from the decks of a traditional Vietnamese boat. Comfortable and intimate, your boat features hand-crafted wooden interiors including a dining room and pleasant air-conditioned cabins with private baths. Since we’re overnight on the water, we’ll be able to explore Ha Long Bay’s most beautiful spots with time to swim and even visit some of the largest rock formations and caves. This promises to be one of your most memorable travel experiences in Asia. Stay overnight on Boat.
Halong Bay Cruise – Hanoi Departure – Danang Arrival – Hoi An Town
At 5:30 am: Enjoy Tai Chi instructions on the sun deck in 30 minutes. Rising to the sound of lapping bay waters, we have time for an early morning dip followed by breakfast. Sitting on the upper deck, you can relax while taking in the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the emerald water of the bay. After breakfast, explore Sung Sot caveor other beautiful offered caves by cruise itinerary. Cruises back to the jetty while brunch is served while you are cruising through the bay, along the way seeing more of the fascinating formations. Cruise check-out. Rejoin car drive back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi at 3:30pm. Transfer to airport for flight to Danang City – Center of Vietnam. Arrival in Danng, transfer to hotel in Hoi An for staying overnight.
Hoi An Excursion/Thu Bon River Boat Trip
Tour starts at 9:00am. Danang- Hoi An is around 45 minutes of transferring by car (35km). Enjoy a full-day excursion to Hoi An, a major trading center, once known as “Faifo” to the earliest Western traders. It was also an important port for the Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Japanese and other merchant vessels from the Far East. Visit a temple with partially gilded statues in the center, a pagoda dedicated to sailors and fishermen and a chapel with origins in the 1700s that reflects the influences of Chinese and Japanese styles. Stop at the Sa Huynh Museum, located near the Japanese Covered Bridge, which contains exhibitions from the earliest period of Hoi An’s history. Late this afternoon, take a boat trip on the Thu Bon River to Kim Bing Village on Cam Kim Island to see the wood workers and shipbuilding families. Return to your haven on world-famous “Cua Dai Beach,” with the evening at your leisure. Overnight in Hoi An.
Leave Hoi An to NhaTrang Beach City
Free for leisure in the morning until transfer to Danang Airport to take flight to NhaTrang Beach City – one of the most beautiful beaches all over the world. Upon arrival in Cam Ranh airport, you will be picked up and transferred to your hotel in NhaTrang City. This afternoon, spend time to relax and indulge yourselves in Mud bathing and Minerals Springs swimming, and then you are free to explore the beach city at night.
Nhatrang Island Tour Full Day
Tri Nguyen Aquarium – Tranh Beach – Mun Marine Park – Fishing Village – Con Se Tre Village Start from your hotel to Cau Da port. Tri Nguyen Aquarium on Mieu Island is the first place to visit, many sea species of NhaTrang/KhanhHoa province make a small ocean world there. Mun Island is the best island for snorkeling where you can see lots of lives colorful corals and fish. You will also be able to see caves in which the sea swallows make their nest.Then relaxing, swimming & doing water sports or other activities at Mot Island, Tranh Beach Island or on a small island calling “Mini beach”. Taking a fresh lunch at the island. On the way back you will visit a fishing village before going to the shore.
Nhatrang Departure Airport – Arrival Ho Chi Minh City
Enjoy your last moment on sunny beach in the morning, transfer to airport for flight to Hochiminh City. The time of pick-up will be subject to the flight departure time. Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City (Tan Son Nhat International Airport. Warmly welcome by Tour Guide & Car Driver at airport then transfer to hotel for check in. Stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Cu Chi Tunnels – Saigon City Tour Full Day -Saigon
After breakfast, be ready at the hotel lobby at 8:30am for the trip to Cu Chi Tunnels to learn about Vietnam history & Vietnam War. It is the great underground construction by Vietnamese Army (Viet-Cong) in the past to contribute strongly to the wining on American. After Cu Chi Tunnel, it is time for discovering the biggest city of Vietnam. Follow us to visit Notre Dame Cathedral, in the heart of Saigon’s government quarter, is of neo- Romanesque architecture with two high square tower and iron spires. The Central Post Office is French-style and City Hall, known as “Hotel de Ville,” is typical of the French architecture that would be seen in any village in France. Free for shopping at Ben Thanh – the biggest tourist market in Saigon where you could find variety of handmade products for souvenirs for family and friends. Stay overnight in Saigon.
Ho Chi Minh City Conclude/ Departure.
You have the morning free to relax before your return flight home. Finish your unforgettable trip arranged by Indochina Legend Travel. Good bye & see you again!
- 2 Nights accommodation in Hanoi
- 1 Nights accommodation in Halong bay Cruise
- 2 Nights accommodation in Halong
- 3 Nights accommodation in Nhatrang Island Tour
- 1 Nights accommodation in Saigon
- Daily Breakfast
- Hanoi City Tour
- Singapore Sentosa Island Tour
- Hoi An local Tour
- Full-Day Nhatrang Osland Tour
- Trip To Cu Chi Tunnels and Saigon City Tour
- All transfers and sightseeing on a Private basis
- Items of personal nature viz, drinks, laundry, call etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- GST 5%
- VISA on arrival for Indian Passport Holders.
- Proof of adequate funds for expenses during the stay (minimum of USD 100 per day)
- Confirmed Booking for Return Flight & Accommodation
- Visiting Purpose (social/tourism or work etc.)
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Visa Disclaimer: Please note that the final decision regarding a visa application rests solely with the respective Embassy/Consulate.
- To travel to any international destination, your passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months from your planned date of return.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- While entering passenger names during the booking process, do ensure that they exactly match the names on the travel documents (e.g. passport) that you will be carrying for the trip.
- Fantabulous Holidays officials or representatives will NEVER ask you for your personal information i.e. your credit/debit card details, passwords, PIN, CVV, OTP, etc. Please do not share these details with anyone over the phone, SMS, Whatsapp, email or any other source
Terms and Conditions
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions, etc. Fantabulous Holidays shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Fantabulous Holidays reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Fantabulous Holidays will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low-cost carrier (VietJet, Malindo, Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways, etc.) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, the customer will get an alternate arrangement in another hotel of a similar category
Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Please note that ‘Day at Leisure’ essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule.
Day 10, 9 Night