Breathtaking Andaman Tour Package
Looking out for vacation options with your family or want to spend some quality time with your spouse? Then the Port Blair holiday package is the best option for you. You can make it an Andaman couple tour package or you may treat this as a fun-filled family vacation package.
The Andaman and Havelock special packages are tailormade for families and couples. In this Andaman couple tour package or family package, we ensure that we cover most of the colourful and serene beaches of Andaman. Whether it is walking on the silver Corbyn’s Cove Beach or whether it is exploring the blue sea and the black rocks at the Kala Pathar beach this package has it all.
The Andaman and Havelock special packages are best for those people who want to explore the tropical forests and plantations of Neil Island. Couples who choose this Andaman couple tour package also have the opportunity to engage in water sports activities.
The Port Blair holiday package is one of the most amazing packages where you get to visit most of the important places of Andaman. We are sure you want to get more details about the Andaman and Havelock special packages. Then all that you have to do is connect with us at Fantabulous Holidays. A large number of tourists travel to Port Blair by choosing our Port Blair holiday package.
All that you have to do is book the Tour package to Andaman and then book the direct flight from Chennai to Air port Nearby Andaman and Nicobar. If you are looking out for something more exciting and classy then you must check the details of following Cruises to Andaman
1 Kolkata – Port Blair
2 Chennai – Port Blair
3 Vishakhapatnam – Port Blair
Waste no more time! Get all the details about our different packages now!
Arrival – Andaman – Corbyn’s Cove Beach & Light & Sound Show
Port Blair – Havelock – Radhanagar Beach
Havelock – Kala Pathar Beach
Neil – Sightseeing – Neil
Neil – Port Blair
Andaman – Home
The package price includes
- 2 Nights accommodation in Port Blair
- 2 Nights accommodation in Havelock
- 1 Night accommodation in Neil
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Return Airport Transfer
- Daily Breakfast
- Ferry Tickets Economy Class
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, FH shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, FH will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.