GLIMPSE OF VIETNAM
INR26600 / per person
Arrival – Ho Chi Minh
Welcome to Ho Chi Minh – the biggest city of Vietnam. On arrival, our guide will pick up you and transfer to your hotel to check in. In the afternoon, we will transfer to Bitexco Tower where you admire a 360degree view of city at 178m and enjoy Heineken beer. You will learn how they do and enjoy beer with snack, 3D film. Back to the hotel, dinner on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Ho Chi Minh – Day trip to My Tho
fter having breakfast at the hotel, you will start the trip to depart for My Tho, the town lies on the left side of the Mekong River. Boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands. Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking around country lane and seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, folk song music which performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation. Riding a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treat yourself in the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business, visit honey-bee farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop. Have lunch at local restaurant. In the afternoon, time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meet the local villagers to experience the local daily life in the Mekong delta. Hammock relaxing and enjoy cool breeze for those can’t join the cycling trip. Afterwards, you will be back to Ho Chi Minh City. Dinner on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Ho Chi Minh – Dinh tunnels tour – Danang
In the morning, check out the hotel. Then your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and after leaving Ho Chi Minh City, we drive about 1,5 hours through the pleasant countryside before arriving at Ben Dinh tunnels, Cu Chi. We may stop along the way for refreshments and toilet. Upon arrival, you’ll watch a brief of propaganda video, which explains how they were using tunnel to successfully defeat American military forces in combat. The tour continues and the guide explains some traps that were placed in the jungles of Viet Nam to either maim American soldiers or create panic amongst the ranks. From here, you can enter one of the tunnel entrances and crawl through the tunnels is a real experience to imagine how people could live there for an extended period! There is a shooting range where you can try to fire an automatic or semi-automatic weapon for a fee (this fee is not included) Take some rest at the end for a taste of Cu Chi boiled tapioca and thinking what humans are capable of when having to defend their home. After a short rest, you will get a short flight to Danang. Dinner own your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Danang – Bana Hills and Golden bridge
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Ba Na hills (35km) and take Cable Car which gains 5 world scores to Ba Na hills station. Stop at By Night station to visit Vong Nguyet hills, Linh Ung pagoda, The Old Villas of French, the Golden bridge… Continue moving up by cable car to the Nui Chua Mountain – the top of Ba Na range, visiting Nghinh Phong top, Le Nim Villas, Orchid Garden… Experience hill climbing train (first and unique funicular in Vietnam) and visit an old French cellar (Debay Ancient Wine Cellar), flower garden Le Jardin D’amour. At the restaurant you will get buffet lunch. In the afternoon, you will be free for joining games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam with series of interesting games: 4 – 5D film, skiver, The death race, dinosaur park… (2 hours). Or discover Ba Na hills on your own. Around 3pm, we will transfer back the cable car and head to Danang. Dinner on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Danang -Stone Carving Village and Hoi An ancient town
In the afternoon, our car and tour guide will pick up you at the hotel and start to visit Linh Ung pagoda. Linh Ung pagoda is the most impressive tourist with 70m high and 40m wide of Lady Buddha special Artwork which one now becomes a famous Buddhist area in Viet Nam. Leaving Linh Ung pagoda for Marble Mountains where we spend time exploring Tang Chon Cave, move to the Stone Carving Village of Non-Nuoc so that you can admire stone fine art and buy some nice souvenirs. Then head to Hoian to visit Hoi An ancient town: Japanese bridge, the old house, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, pagoda… Walking and shopping at Nguyen Hoàng night market and visit lantern street, Hoai river. The car and tour guide will transfer you to the local restaurant to enjoy your dinner. Back to your hotel and overnight at a hotel in Danang.
Danang – Home
On this day, you are free at your leisure until being picked up and transferred to the airport for the departure flight.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Ho Chi Minh
- 3 Nights accommodation in Danang
- Daily Breakfast
- Ho Chi Minh – Day trip to My Tho
- Dinh Tunnels Tour
- Bana Hills and Golden bridge Tour
- Tour to Stone Carving Village and Hoi An Town
- All transfers and sightseeing on a Private basis
- Items of personal nature viz, drinks, laundry, call etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- GST 5%
- VISA on arrival for Indian Passport Holders.
- Proof of adequate funds for expenses during the stay (minimum of USD 100 per day)
- Confirmed Booking for Return Flight & Accommodation
- Visiting Purpose (social/tourism or work etc.)
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, you must intimate us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Visa Disclaimer: Please note that the final decision regarding a visa application rests solely with the respective Embassy/Consulate.
- To travel to any international destination, your passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months from your planned date of return.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- While entering passenger names during the booking process, do ensure that they exactly match the names on the travel documents (e.g. passport) that you will be carrying for the trip.
- Fantabulous Holidays officials or representatives will NEVER ask you for your personal information i.e. your credit/debit card details, passwords, PIN, CVV, OTP, etc. Please do not share these details with anyone over the phone, SMS, Whatsapp, email or any other source
Terms and Conditions
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., not included
- In case your package need cancellation due to any natural calamity, weather conditions, etc. Fantabulous Holidays shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Fantabulous Holidays reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Fantabulous Holidays will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low-cost carrier (VietJet, Malindo, Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways, etc.) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that our Travel Expert will manage baggage requirements latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, The customer will get an alternate arrangement in another hotel of a similar category
Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Please note that ‘Day at Leisure’ essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours, and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule.
Ho Chi Minh(2N),Danang(3N)