Best of Himachal
/ per person
Shimla – Arrival
On arrival at Bus stand or Railway Station/ Airport and you will be met, assisted and drive to Shimla. Shimla was the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow-capped Shivalik Mountains. This offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Arrival at Shimla checks in at the hotel.
Shimla Local – Kufri
This day after breakfasts proceed for in and around sightseeing of SHIMLA, visit KUFRI, India’s one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meters. And also visit the New Kufri Fun Campus. After Completing Kufri Sightseeing Proceed to Shimla Local Sightseeing. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Shimla – Manali
After breakfast leave for Manali, on the way sight-seeing like Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple, and overnight stay in Manali.
This day after breakfast proceed towards Solang valley. After Completing Local Adventure Activity at Solang Valley drive Back Manali Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Manali – Dharamshala
After breakfast drive to Dharamshala. Mcleodganj is a famous little town of Dharamshala also known as “Little Tibet”. The Dalai Lama resides here. At the start of Mcleodganj is a small bazaar filled with a variety of Tibetan handicrafts and artefacts. At the end of the spur lies the Namgyal Monastery. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Dharamshala ( Local Mcleodganj )
After breakfast proceeds to full day sightseeing of Mcleodganj like Dalai Lama Temple, Bhgshunag Temple, Dal Lake, Naddi, WaterFall, Kangra art museum, War Memorial, Sun Set Point, Church, Swiming Pool, etc. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Dharamshala – Dalhousie
After breakfast leave for Dalhousie. On the way, view of snow-covered Dhauladhar range and an amazing view of hills. Arrival at Dalhousie evening local sightseeing. Overnight stay in the hotel at Dalhousie.
Today, we proceed to Khajjiar. Khajjiar is part of the notified Kalatop – Khajjiar sanctuary. The Monal Pheasant, a bird that was fairly common till recent times has become relatively difficult to spot nowadays but this species can be spotted here. Check-in at the hotel in Dalhousie for an overnight stay.
Dalhousie – Home
After breakfast check out at the hotel and drive back home. Our driver drops you at Bus Stand or Airport/Railway station.
The package price includes
- 2 Night accommodation in Shimla
- 2 Night accommodation in Manali
- 2 Night accommodation in Dharamshala
- 2 Night accommodation in Dalhousie
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Swift Dzire for 2-3 pax, AC Tavera/Innova/Xylo/Ertiga or similar for 4-6 pax and Tempo Traveller for 8-10 pax. The vehicle will be strictly as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
The package price excludes
- Any Train / Bus / Air Fare from/to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals/en-route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterages, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls, pony/horse rides, rafting, cable car/ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours/excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc., the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Cost of Vehicle for Rohtang pass.
- RT-PCR /Antigen Test
- Any items/services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
Online Advance as per Website
Within 45 to 30 days prior to the departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost or Non Refundable component whichever is higher Within 30 days prior to the departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost
Days before departure: Cancellation Charge: 7 days 100% 7 to 15 days 75% + Non Refundable Component 15 to 30 days 30% + Non Refundable Component Hotel / Air 100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room
- The hotel will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The food service at respective hotels depends on hotel occupancy. In case of low occupancy, a Set Menu for a fixed price will be provided by the hotel as per your chosen food plan.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised at the time of Final Confirmation.
- Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination
- Rohtang pass additional charges to be paid directly to the transporter as the driver will drop at one point according to Manali taxi union rule.
- Rooms offered will have one King or two Queen or Twin Beds and are strictly subject to availability at the time of check-in
- Standard Check-in time 12:00 HRS – 14:00 HRS and Check-out time 10:00hrs – 12:00 HRS (Noon) as per the hotel policy.
- Supplementary charges are applicable for travel during these periods.
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- Request you to follow Covid-19 rules and regulations properly.
- Any RT-PCR Test required to travel. The same shall be borne by the guests.
It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card)