BALI GATEWAY TOUR
A visit to Bali on your mind? Then you must choose one of our popular Bali Tour Packages in which we cover most popular tourist locations of Bali. Your Bali Tour begins with a visit to Garuda Wisnu Cultural Park where you will get to see Bali’s biggest Statue and then you get to visit the pristine Padang Padang Beach. This is followed by a visit to the glorious Uluwatu Temple.
The Bali Family Tour Package next takes you to Nusa Lembongan’s tropical paradise which is an absolute beauty. You will also get to enjoy water sports activities. At an additional charge, you can visit Nusa Penida Island or you can opt for a dinner cruise in this Bali Trip Package.
Next in this Bali Family Tour Package is the Bali – Ubud and Kintamani Full Day Tour. In this Bali Tour, you will get to visit Batik Wand Weaving Center, Celuk Village, that is known for its gold and silver handicrafts, Tegenungan Waterfall, Mt Batur volcano, Tegallalang Rice Terrace The Bali Tour Packages also include the coffee plantation for Kopi Luwak Coffee that’s the most expensive coffee in the world.
Overall our Bali Family Tour Package includes most of the tourist spots of Bali. We have an array of Bali Tour Packages and one can choose the package based on their liking and budget. You can be sure of having a fun-filled and memorable Bali Tour with Fantabulous Holidays.
If you want complete information about the Bali Trip, Place To Visit In Bali then get in touch with our travel experts at the earliest. They will answer all your queries about the Fantabulous Bali Tour Package.
So connect with us right away and get all the details about Bali vacation and get ready for an action-packed and full-filled vacation in Bali.
Day 1 : Arrival – Bali
Day 2 : Bali – Uluwatu and Beach Full Day Tour
Day 3 : Bali – Nusa Lembongan Full Day Cruise by Bali Hai
Day 4 : Bali – Ubud and Kintamani Full Day Tour
Day 5 : Bali – Home
- 4 Nights accommodation in Bali
- Uluwatu Temple tour
- Full Day Cruise by Bali Hai
- Kintamani Full Day Tour
- All transfers in private basis
- Items of personal nature viz , drinks, laundry, calls, etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions Meals
- other than specified in the itinerary
- GST 5%
Bali Visa Requirement
- VISA on arrival for Indian Passport Holders.
- Proof of adequate funds for expenses during the stay (minimum of USD 100 per day)
- Confirmed Booking for Return Flight & Accommodation
- Visiting Purpose (social/tourism or work etc.)
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Visa Disclaimer: Please note that the final decision regarding a visa application rests solely with the respective Embassy/Consulate.
- To travel to any international destination, your passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months from your planned date of return.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- While entering passenger names during the booking process, do ensure that they exactly match the names on the travel documents (e.g. passport) that you will be carrying for the trip.
- Fantabulous Holidays officials or representatives will NEVER ask you for your personal information i.e. your credit/debit card details, passwords, PIN, CVV, OTP, etc. Please do not share these details with anyone over the phone, SMS, Whatsapp, email or any other source
Terms and Conditions
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions, etc. Fantabulous Holidays shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Fantabulous Holidays reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Fantabulous Holidays will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low-cost carrier (VietJet, Malindo, Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways, etc.) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Please note that ‘Day at Leisure’ essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule.