Astonishing Andaman Couple Tour Package
So you have a hectic life and need a break? Do you want to spend some quality time with each other? Then it is time to book the Andaman couple tour package. This Andaman 3 night and 4 day package is ideal for couples who need a short break from their hectic schedules. In our Andaman summer special packages, the couple package is one of the best ones. Here you get to explore the amazing Corbyn’s Cove Beach and you get the opportunity to spend the entire day at the Coral Islands exploring the coral reef and exotic marine life. The couple also has options of going for a jet ski ride, sea walk and other fun activities. One of the main highlights of this Andaman summer special packages for couples is the nature walk at the Coral Islands where you will get to catch glimpses of deer, peacocks and exotic birds.
This Andaman 3night and 4 day package includes the city tour of Port Blair which includes a visit to Anthropological museum, Fisheries museum, Naval marine museum and Chatham sawmill. The Andaman couple tour package will surely help the couple create memories that they will cherish for life. One of the main aspects of the Andaman summer special packages for couples is that they have competitive pricing. In Our Andaman and Nicobar cheap tour package, there is no compromise in the service quality. You will have the best accommodation and the best travel arrangements. For complete information about the Andaman couple tour package you can get in touch
with us at Fantabulous Holidays. We have different packages like Andaman 3night and 4
day package, Andaman honeymoon packages etc.
Andaman and Nicobar tour operator: Fantabulous Holiday is known for its quality Holiday package to Andaman and Nicobar. Fantabulous Holidays is committed to providing the best services to the clients.
Arrival – Andaman
Port Blair – Ross Island – North Bay (Coral Island) – Port Blair
Port Blair – City tour of Port Blair – Port Blair
Andaman – Home
The package price includes
- 2 Nights accommodation in Port Blair
- 2 Nights accommodation in Havelock
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Return Airport Transfer
- Daily Breakfast
- Ferry Tickets Economy Class
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, you must intimate us the cancellation in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person, prices quoted on a twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, you will get an alternate arrangement for accomodation in a hotel of a similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies and generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we will not held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card).At many places they do not accept PAN CARD as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary booked its fixed the you cannot modify.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- The cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticketnot included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may amend. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- During Snowfall – It is possible that the road to Gulmarg may be blocked due to snowfall and in such cases, the car will only be able to travel till Tangmarg. The customer will have to avail transport services from Tangmarg-Gulmarg-Tangmarg on a direct payment basis
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.