Andaman Honeymoon Package
You have exchanged the vows and now it is time to spend quality time with each other. Wondering which will be the best honeymoon destination? It has to be our romantic Andaman honeymoon package. We have designed this Andaman couple tour package especially for the newly married love birds who want to explore a wonderful holiday destination with each other.
Our Andaman and Nicobar honeymoon package will give the couple a chance to spend some special moments exploring the tranquil beaches like the Corbyn’s Cove Beach and Radhanagar beach. Capture the lovely moments in the lens of your camera when you explore the aquamarine waters of the Kala Pathar beach which is part of the itinerary of the romantic Andaman honeymoon package.
Our Andaman and Nicobar Island honeymoon package gives the couple the chance to engage in some thrilling sports activities like scuba diving. In the Andaman and Nicobar tour package, the love birds can do sea walk which will be once in a lifetime opportunity for the newlyweds.
One of the highlights of this Andaman and Nicobar tour package for honeymoon couples is the bewitching sound and light show at the central jail. Overall, the Andaman couple tour package is a box full of happiness which the young couple will cherish and enjoy.
Need complete information about the romantic Andaman honeymoon package? Then connect with us to get the complete details of the Fantabulous Andaman and Nicobar holidays package.
We at Fantabulous Holidays specialise in Andaman and Nicobar tour package. We have special packages like Andaman couple tour package, family tours of Andaman and much more.
Fantabulous Holidays is known to make splendid travel arrangements for its esteemed clients. If it is Fantabulous Holidays then you can rest assured that your vacation will be one of the most amazing travel experiences of your life.
Arrival – Andaman – Corbyn’s Cove Beach & Light & Sound Show
Port Blair – Havelock – Radhanagar Beach
Havelock – Kala Pathar Beach
Havelock – Port Blair
Andaman – Home
The package price includes
- 2 Nights accommodation in Port Blair
- 2 Nights accommodation in Havelock
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Return Airport Transfer
- Daily Breakfast
- Ferry Tickets Economy Class
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, you must intimate us the cancellation in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person, prices quoted on a twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, you will get an alternate arrangement for accomodation in a hotel of a similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies and generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we will not held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card).At many places they do not accept PAN CARD as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary booked its fixed the you cannot modify.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- The cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticketnot included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may amend. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- During Snowfall – It is possible that the road to Gulmarg may be blocked due to snowfall and in such cases, the car will only be able to travel till Tangmarg. The customer will have to avail transport services from Tangmarg-Gulmarg-Tangmarg on a direct payment basis
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.