Andaman and Havelock special package
The gushing sea and the silky sand is what mesmerises you? Then our Andaman and Havelock special packages are just tailormade for you. This Andaman travel package allows you to experience the beauty of the sun-kissed beaches like Corbyn’s Cove Beach, one of the finest beaches in Asia that is Radhanagar Beach on Havelock Island and the Kala Pathar Beach. You will simply love the amazing sight of these heavenly beaches in the Tour package to Andaman
This Andaman and Havelock special packages is not just about beaches. This Port Blair holiday package also covers the cellular jail that tells us the anecdotes of our freedom struggle. Our Andaman travel package also lets you explore the serene Neil Island where the tropical forests, the plantations, the natural bridge formation, the sight of the soothing sea from the Bharatpur and Lakshmanpur beaches is something that you just cannot miss.
Our Andaman and Havelock special packages are designed in such a way that the tourists get a chance of not just exploring the amazing locales of Andaman but it also allows them to engage in fun activities like snorkelling. If you are wondering which is that one destination in India which you must visit then you have to check the details of this special Andaman travel package.
Can’t wait to book your Port Blair holiday package but wondering how to go about it? That is exactly where we can assist you. Fantabulous Holidays is committed to make the best travel and stay arrangements for the clients. We specialise in Port Blair holiday package and other different Andaman and Nicobar travel packages.
All that you have to do is book the Fantabulous Andaman tour package and book a direct flight from Chennai or Kolkata to Port Blair and have one of the most memorable experiences of your life.
Arrival – Corbyn’s Cove Beach & Light & Sound Show
Port Blair – Havelock – Radhanagar Beach
Havelock – Kala Pathar Beach – Neil
Neil – Sightseeing – Port Blair
Andaman – Home
The package price includes
- 2 Night accommodation in Port Blair
- 1 Night accommodation in Havelock
- 1 Night accommodation in Neil
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Return Airport Transfer
- Daily Breakfast
- Ferry Tickets Economy Class
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, FH shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, FH will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.