Amazing Shimla and Manali
/ per person
Arrive at Bus Stand or airport/railway station and drive to Shimla Hotel, the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow-capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Arrive and check into the hotel. Dinner and Overnight in the hotel.
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built-in(1830), Viceregal Lodge built-in (1885), Christ Church built-in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. Dinner and Overnight in the hotel.
Shimla to Manali
Transfer from Shimla to Manali by surface Enroute visit Kullu valley, Beas River, Dashehra maiden, etc. Arrive and transfer to hotel Manali. Evening free for rest. Night stay in Manali.Dinner and Overnight in the hotel.
Manali (Up to Snow line )
After Breakfast at hotel proceed for full day excursion visiting, Morning proceed to visit the Solang Valley, which offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks, Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snowfall and govt rules regulation ) enjoy Skiing full day around Rohtang in the mountainside snowfields. Dinner & Overnight at hotel. (Note: Rohtang Pass pay at directly payable )
Manali – Chandigarh or Delhi
Today will be the last day of this amazing tour! After breakfast is served, you will be drop at the Bus Stand or Airport/Railway Station, this heart-warming tour will come to an end.
The package price includes
- 2 Night accommodation in Shimla
- 3 Night accommodation in Manali
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Swift Dzire for 2-3 pax, AC Tavera/Innova/Xylo/Ertiga or similar for 4-6 pax and Tempo Traveller for 8-10 pax. The vehicle will be strictly as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
The package price excludes
- Any Train / Bus / Air Fare from/to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals/en-route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterages, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls, pony/horse rides, rafting, cable car/ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours/excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc., the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Cost of Vehicle for Rohtang pass.
- RT-PCR /Antigen Test
- Any items/services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
Online Advance as per Website
|Within 45 to 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||75% of total tour cost or Non Refundable component whichever is higher|
|Within 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||100% of total tour cost|
|Days before departure:||Cancellation Charge:|
|7 to 15 days||75% + Non Refundable Component|
|15 to 30 days||30% + Non Refundable Component|
|Hotel / Air||100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room|
- The hotel will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The food service at respective hotels depends on hotel occupancy. In case of low occupancy, a Set Menu for a fixed price will be provided by the hotel as per your chosen food plan.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised at the time of Final Confirmation.
- Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination
- Rohtang pass additional charges to be paid directly to the transporter as the driver will drop at one point according to Manali taxi union rule.
- Rooms offered will have one King or two Queen or Twin Beds and are strictly subject to availability at the time of check-in
- Standard Check-in time 12:00 HRS – 14:00 HRS and Check-out time 10:00hrs – 12:00 HRS (Noon) as per the hotel policy.
- Supplementary charges are applicable for travel during these periods.
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- Request you to follow Covid-19 rules and regulations properly.
- Any RT-PCR Test required to travel. The same shall be borne by the guests.
It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card)