ALLURING SINGAPORE AND BALI TOUR PACKAGE
This is one of the best Singapore And Bali Tour Packages that we have and first it covers most of the important locations of Singapore followed by Bali Tour which will take you to some of the most alluring locales of Bali.
In our Singapore Bali Tour Packages 6 Nights 7 Days, we will first cover Singapore in which you will get to visit Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, Orchard Road, Merlion photo stop, Little India, China town and Singapore Flyer photo stop. A visit to the tranquil Sentosa a resort island is something that will remain in your memories for life. From here we proceed for the exotic Bali Tour.
In the Singapore And Bali Tour Packages, your Bali Tour begins with a visit to the Tanjung Benoa. If you are a sports lover then you are surely going to fall in love with this awesome place. Next places to explore in this Singapore Bali Tour Packages 6 Nights 7 Days are Mount Batur volcano and the lakes of the area, you will see beautiful temples, ancient carved ruins and Ubud Monkey Forest in Bali. The monkeys within the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal are commonly called long-tailed macaques.
If Vacation Tour To Singapore Bali is there on your wish list then you must choose our Fantabulous Singapore Bali Tour Packages 6 Nights 7 Days. This is one of our most popular Singapore Bali Tour Package in which you will get to visit most of the wonderful places in these two magnificent countries.
For more information about our Singapore And Bali Tour Packages connect with our travel experts today. Tell them about your budget and requirements and they will give you all the details about our Holiday Packages To Singapore Bali which are awesome and affordable.
DAY 1 : ARRIVAL-SINGAPORE
DAY 2 : SINGAPORE CITY TOUR
DAY 3 : SINGAPORE SENTOSA ISLAND
DAY 4 : SINGAPORE – BALI
DAY 5 : BALI – HALF DAY WATER SPORT TOUR
DAY 6 : BALI KINTAMANI TOUR WITH MONEY FOREST
DAY 7 : DEPARTURE
- 3 nights accommodation in Singapore.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Bali
- Daily Breakfast
- Singapore City Tour
- Singapore Sentosa Island Tour
- Half Day Water sports Tour
- Kintaman with Mokey forest Tour
- Items of personal nature viz, drinks,laundry,call etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Meals other than specified in the itienrary
- GST 5%
Bali Visa Requirement
- VISA on arrival for Indian Passport Holders.
- Proof of adequate funds for expenses during the stay (minimum of USD 100 per day)
- Confirmed Booking for Return Flight & Accommodation
- Visiting Purpose (social/tourism or work etc.)
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date
Singapore Visa Requirement
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any.
- Visa Application form.
- 2 recent colour photographs (Photo Specification).
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead).
- Original updated Bank Statement (last 6 months).
- Confirmed return flight tickets.
- Hotel reservation.
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, you must intimate us the cancellation in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Visa Disclaimer: Please note that the final decision regarding a visa application rests solely with the respective Embassy/Consulate.
- To travel to any international destination, your passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months from your planned date of return.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- While entering passenger names during the booking process, do ensure that they exactly match the names on the travel documents (e.g. passport) that you will be carrying for the trip.
- Fantabulous Holidays officials or representatives will NEVER ask you for your personal information i.e. your credit/debit card details, passwords, PIN, CVV, OTP, etc. Please do not share these details with anyone over the phone, SMS, Whatsapp, email or any other source
Terms and Conditions
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., not included
- In case your package needs cancellation due to any natural calamity, weather conditions, etc. Fantabulous Holidays shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Fantabulous Holidays reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Fantabulous Holidays will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low-cost carrier (VietJet, Malindo, Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways, etc.) then baggage will not be included in the package. you can add baggage as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that our Travel Expert will manage baggage requirements latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, the customer will get an alternate arrangementf in another hotel of a similar category
Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Please note that ‘Day at Leisure’ essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule.