ALLURING GANGTOK DARJEELING TOUR
INR9027 / per person
- 2 Nights accommodation in Gangtok.
- 1 Night accommodation in Darjeeling
- Daily Breakfast
- An Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- Half day Darjeeling local tour
- All transfers on private basis
- Lunch& Dinner
- Tea, snacks and mineral water
- Camera Charges
- Tips, laundry and telephone bills
- Travel Insurances
- Guide services
- Any up gradation cost
- Other Expenses of personal nature
- Entry fees for falls, caves, monuments, Dawki, Umiam boating etc.
- VIP entry to Kamakhya, Umananda Temple River crossing etc.
- Any increase in fuel charges will change the cost accordingly
DAY 1 : NJP RLY STATION / IXB AIRPORT – GANGTOK (125 KMS / 4 HRS)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,480 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
DAY 2 : EXCURSION TO TSOMGO LAKE & BABA MANDIR(OPTIONAL TOUR TO NATHULA PASS)
After breakfast start for an excursion Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) Which is 55 km one way from Gangtok city? Overnight stay at Gangtok. (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing.) NATHULA CAN BE AVAILED ON DIRECT PAYMENT IF PERMITS ARE AVAILABLE.
DAY 3 : GANGTOK – DARJEELING SIGHTSEEING(115 KMS / 4 HRS)
Post breakfast drive to Darjeeling. Upon reaching Darjeeling enjoy half day sightseeing covering Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
DAY 4 : DARJEELING SIGHTSEEING NJP RLY STATION / IXB AIRPORT (98 KMS / 3 HRS)
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
- Check in time is 1400 Hrs and Checkout Timing of the hotel will be 12 noon.
- Above rates are calculated on the basis of hotels mentioned in the itinerary.
- In case if any of the above said hotels fully booked we will not go ahead with any change of hotels or tour plan without your permission and consent and try for next best similar hotel available.
- We have our own professional mechanism to check the quality of hotels in each category.
- Even though we suggest you to check websites, reviews, features & location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your expectations before confirming.
- During the journey if someone asks for extra money for any of the services included in the package, you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our permission.
- For extra persons, if included in the tour cost, we will be providing Extra Bed/Mattresses/Rollover bed only.
- Fantabulous Holidays is not responsible or liable for any kind of cancellation, modification or rescheduling occurs in holiday package due to cancellation or rescheduling of airlines,climate factor, natural disaster, political disturbances, strikes or riots or any other reasons.
- Travel insurance is strictly advised during travel, any kind of casualty happens during the trip due to any reason, Fantabulous Holidays is not responsible or liable for any kind of claims.
- Entry fees to monuments, sanctuaries, museums etc have been included in the package.
- Also note that video & audio systems are prohibited in commercial vehicles as per law and we do not guarantee those facilities.
- We do not accept any amendment or cancellation for running packages.
- Please reach the airport 3 hours before the departure of the flight.
- In some airlines food and beverages are on chargeable basis.
- Kindly reconfirm the departure terminal and the flight schedule from the airline before leaving for the airport.
- Web check in is not possible in our group packages.
- Transfers and Sightseeing tours are as per itinerary given.
- The request for an adjacent or an adjoining room will be on subject to availability.
- It is mandatory to carry the age proof of children (02 to 11 yrs) and infant (below 02yrs) along with other travel documents.
- Child above than 11 yrs shall be considered for an adult cost.
- Room allocation (Twin bed / Double bed) is at the discretion of the hotel at the time of check in Numbers of meals are always corresponding to the number of nights booked.
- Breakfast is not provided on the day of arrival.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- The guests are requested to take care of their personal belongings carefully and avoid leaving them unattended.
- Proper swim wears are necessary to avail the swimming pool facility.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Mini bar facility available in the hotels is on chargeable basis.
- Buffet meal if included will be provided at fixed venue decided by the hotel.
- Timings: Breakfast: 0800 – 1000 hrs; Lunch: 1300 – 1500 hrs; Dinner: 1930 – 2200 hrs These are the standard buffet timings observed by the hotels.
- Still you are kindly requested to check the perfect buffet timings at the time of check in at the hotel. Once the buffet time is over the hotel might ask you to pay for your meals.
- This hotel is suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers.
- Still we request you that before finalizing the tour with us kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.10,000 per person
- 31 days or more before departure:50% of the package cost
- 30 to 15 days before departure: 75% of the package cost
- 15 days or less before departure: 100% of the package cost
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Some Hotels room are non refundable, if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted