ALL IN ONE THAILAND TOUR PACKAGE
Arrival – Bangkok
BANGKOK – KRABI
KRABI HOTEL TO PHUKET HOTEL
PHUKET – HOME
- 2 Nights accommodation in Krabi
- 2 Nights accommodation in Bangkok
- 2 Nights accommodation in Phuket
- Daily Breakfast
- Krabi 4 Island Tour with Lunch
- Phi Phi Island Tour With Lunch
- Bangkok City Tour on SIC basis
- All transfers and sightseeing on a SIC basis
- Items of personal nature viz, drinks, laundry, call etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- GST 5%
- VISA on arrival for Indian Passport Holders.
- Proof of adequate funds for expenses during the stay (minimum of USD 100 per day)
- Confirmed Booking for Return Flight & Accommodation
- Visiting Purpose (social/tourism or work etc.)
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, you must intimate us the cancellation in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Visa Disclaimer: Please note that the final decision regarding a visa application rests solely with the respective Embassy/Consulate.
- To travel to any international destination, your passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months from your planned date of return.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- While entering passenger names during the booking process, do ensure that they exactly match the names on the travel documents (e.g. passport) that you will be carrying for the trip.
- Fantabulous Holidays officials or representatives will NEVER ask you for your personal information i.e. your credit/debit card details, passwords, PIN, CVV, OTP, etc. Please do not share these details with anyone over the phone, SMS, Whatsapp, email or any other source
Terms and Conditions
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., not included
- In case your package needs cancellation due to any natural calamity, weather conditions, etc. Fantabulous Holidays shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Fantabulous Holidays reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Fantabulous Holidays will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low-cost carrier (VietJet, Malindo, Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways, etc.) then baggage will not be included in the package. you can add baggage as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that our Travel Expert will manage baggage requirements latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, the customer will get an alternate arrangementf in another hotel of a similar category
Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Please note that ‘Day at Leisure’ essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule.